Stephen A Eklund
Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Michigan Medicaid's Healthy Kids Dental program: an assessment of the first 12 monthsStephen A Eklund
University of Michigan School of Public Health, Department of Epidemiology, Ann Arbor 48104 3028, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 134:1509-15. 2003..The program was administered through a private dental carrier at private reimbursement levels. The authors undertook a study to determine the effect of these changes...
- Oral contraceptives and periodontal diseases: rethinking the association based upon analysis of National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey dataL Susan Taichman
Department of Periodontics, Prevention, and Geriatrics, University of Michigan Dental School, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
J Periodontol 76:1374-85. 2005..S. women, aged 17 to 50 years, before and after the reduction of hormone levels in OCs...
- Trends in dental treatment, 1992 to 2007Stephen A Eklund
Department of Cariology, Restorative Sciences and Endodontics, School of Dentistry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 141:391-9. 2010..Reports indicate that dental treatment is changing accordingly. The author examined dental insurance claims to determine whether these changes in dental treatment trends of insured people have continued...
- Future of dentistry: access to care. Today's vision: tomorrow's realityJeanne P Altieri
J Am Dent Assoc 133:1408-24. 2002
- Using insurance claims and demographic data for surveillance of children's oral healthKeith E Heller
333N Dental Science Building, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242 1010, USA
J Public Health Dent 64:5-13. 2004..This paper examines the utility of using private insurance and Medicaid dental claims as well as demographic data for assessing the oral health of children aged 5-12 years in Genesee County, Michigan, communities...
- Radiographic detection of approximal caries: a comparison between senior dental students and senior dental hygiene studentsPatricia A Wojtowicz
Department of Oral Medicine, Pathology and Oncology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
J Dent Hyg 77:246-51. 2003..This study compared proximal carious lesion classification from BWs by senior dental students and senior dental hygiene students...