Sandrah P Eckel
Affiliation: University of Southern California
- Modification of the association between ambient air pollution and lung function by frailty status among older adults in the Cardiovascular Health StudySandrah P Eckel
Department of Biostatistics, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Am J Epidemiol 176:214-23. 2012..4, 14.2) for a woman who had spent the prior 7 years prefrail or frail as compared with 4.7 mL (95% confidence interval: 3.8, 5.6) for a similar woman who was robust during all 7 years (interaction P < 0.001)...
- Residential traffic-related pollution exposures and exhaled nitric oxide in the children's health studySandrah P Eckel
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, USA
Environ Health Perspect 119:1472-7. 2011..Existing studies have not yet provided conclusive evidence on the association of FeNO with traffic-related pollution (TRP)...
- Surrogate screening models for the low physical activity criterion of frailtySandrah P Eckel
Division of Biostatistics, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, 1540 Alcazar Street, CHP 220, Los Angeles, CA 90089 9011, USA
Aging Clin Exp Res 23:209-16. 2011..Considering subsets of activities, we identified and evaluated streamlined surrogate assessment methods and compared them to one implemented in the Women's Health and Aging Study (WHAS)...
- Longitudinal effects of air pollution on exhaled nitric oxide: the Children's Health StudyKiros Berhane
Department of Preventive Medicine, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, USA
Occup Environ Med 71:507-13. 2014....
- Multiple-flow exhaled nitric oxide, allergy, and asthma in a population of older childrenWilliam S Linn
Department of Preventive Medicine, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California 90089, USA
Pediatr Pulmonol 48:885-96. 2013..By contrast, CalvNO results were inconsistent across different extended NO regression models, and appeared more sensitive to small measurement artifacts...
- Spirometry effects on conventional and multiple flow exhaled nitric oxide in childrenSandrah P Eckel
Department of Preventive Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
J Asthma 52:198-204. 2015....
- Estimation of parameters in the two-compartment model for exhaled nitric oxideSandrah P Eckel
Department of Preventive Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 9:e85471. 2014..We recommend a novel nonlinear least squares model with natural log transformation on both sides that produced estimators with good properties, satisfied model assumptions, and fit the Children's Health Study data well...
- Genetic and epigenetic variations in inducible nitric oxide synthase promoter, particulate pollution, and exhaled nitric oxide levels in childrenMuhammad T Salam
Department of Preventive Medicine, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, Calif 90089, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 129:232-9.e1-7. 2012..Short-term exposure to air pollution, haplotypes, and DNA methylation in the NOS2 promoter has been associated independently with iNOS expression, Feno levels, or both...
- Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase Promoter Haplotypes and Residential Traffic-Related Air Pollution Jointly Influence Exhaled Nitric Oxide Level in ChildrenMuhammad T Salam
Department of Preventive Medicine, University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 10:e0145363. 2015....