M C Donohue
Affiliation: University of California
- Estimating long-term multivariate progression from short-term dataMichael C Donohue
Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, Division of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, CA, USA Electronic address
Alzheimers Dement 10:S400-10. 2014..The resulting estimates of long-term progression are fine-tuned using cognitive trajectories derived from the long-term "Personnes Agées Quid" study...
- Barriers impeding serologic screening for celiac disease in clinically high-prevalence populationsErika M Barbero
Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology, University of California San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093 MC 0623D, USA
BMC Gastroenterol 14:42. 2014..This study aimed to assess if patient-centered barriers have a role in impeding serologic screening for celiac disease in individuals from populations that are clinically at an increased risk for celiac disease...
- Tobacco use and asking prices of used cars: prevalence, costs, and new opportunities for changing smoking behaviorGeorg E Matt
Department of Psychology, San Diego State University, San Diego, USA
Tob Induc Dis 4:2. 2008..New directions for research, tobacco control policies, and health education are discussed to further reduce smoking behavior, to help consumers make informed purchasing decisions, and to protect nonsmokers from SHS exposure...
- Pediatricians' weight assessment and obesity management practicesJeannie S Huang
Department of Pediatrics, University of California, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
BMC Pediatr 9:19. 2009..Clinician adherence to obesity screening guidelines from United States health agencies remains suboptimal. This study explored how personal and career demographics influence pediatricians' weight assessment and management practices...
- The relative efficiency of time-to-threshold and rate of change in longitudinal dataM C Donohue
Division of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics, Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, University of California, San Diego, CA, United States
Contemp Clin Trials 32:685-93. 2011..A Cox proportional hazards model of the time-to-event endpoint is compared to a linear model of a single assessment from the battery. The simulations also explore the impact of baseline covariates in either analysis...