Nancy E Donaldson
Affiliation: University of California
- Leveraging nurse-related dashboard benchmarks to expedite performance improvement and document excellenceNancy Donaldson
UCSF Stanford Center for Research and Innovation in Patient Care, UCSF School of Nursing, San Francisco, Calif, USA
J Nurs Adm 35:163-72. 2005....
- Outcomes of adoption: measuring evidence uptake by individuals and organizationsNancy E Donaldson
UCSF Stanford Center for Research and Innovation in Patient Care, UCSF School of Nursing, San Francisco, CA 94143 0610, USA
Worldviews Evid Based Nurs 1:S41-51. 2004..The translation and diffusion of findings into health care validate the potential of evidence-based innovation to improve clinical practice and affirm the benefits of society's investment in advancing science...
- Evaluating the impact of partnerships to improve clinical qualityNancy Donaldson
Center for Research and Innovation in Patient Care, School of Nursing, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 33:27-36. 2007..A work group of AHRQ grantees developed a framework for systematic evaluation of the impact of strategic partnerships on research translation...
- Leading successful rapid response teams: A multisite implementation evaluationNancy Donaldson
Center for Nursing Research and Innovation, School of Nursing, University of California, San Francisco, 2 Koret Way, N631, Box 0610, San Francisco, CA 4143 0610, USA
J Nurs Adm 39:176-81. 2009..Results may be especially useful to clinical and administrative leaders who are either preparing to implement rapid response teams or considering how to strengthen rapid response team initiatives in their settings...
- Impact of California mandated acute care hospital nurse staffing ratios: a literature synthesisNancy Donaldson
UCSF School of Nursing, University of California San Francisco, 2 Koret Way, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Policy Polit Nurs Pract 11:184-201. 2010..We cautiously posit that this finding may actually suggest an impact of ratios in preventing adverse events in the presence of increased patient risk...
- Nurse staffing and patient perceptions of nursing careLinda Burnes Bolton
Cedars Sinai health System Burns and Allen Research Institute, Los Angeles, Calif, USA
J Nurs Adm 33:607-14. 2003..OBJECTIVE To examine the relationship between nurse staffing and patient perceptions of nursing care in a convenience sample of 40 California hospitals...
- Unit Level Nurse Workload Impacts on Patient SafetyNancy Donaldson; Fiscal Year: 2002..Of equal importance, this study will advance staffing measurement by tracing and analyzing the impact of variation in staffing and patient turnover, exploring the impact of variance on patient safety and outcomes. ..