MELISSA E DICHTER
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Women's perceptions of safety and risk following police intervention for intimate partner violenceMELISSA E DICHTER
Philadelphia VA Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Violence Against Women 18:44-63. 2012..Having support from others and distance from the partner helps women feel safe...
- Reports of police calls for service as a risk indicator for intimate partner violenceMELISSA E DICHTER
School of Social Policy and Practice, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Acad Emerg Med 16:83-6. 2009..The purpose of this study was to evaluate the utility of asking female emergency department (ED) patients about police calls for service as a possible indicator of intimate partner violence (IPV)...
- Intimate partner violence victimization among women veterans and associated heart health risksMELISSA E DICHTER
Center for Health Equity Research and Promotion, Philadelphia VA Medical Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Womens Health Issues 21:S190-4. 2011..We know little about IPV and CVD risk factors among veteran women. The purpose of this study was to identify the association between lifetime IPV victimization and CVD risk factors among women, accounting for veteran status...
- Recent and past intimate partner abuse and HIV risk among young womenAnne M Teitelman
University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 37:219-27. 2008....
- Women Veterans' Pathways to and Perspectives on Veterans Affairs Health CareClara Wagner
Center for Health Equity Research and Promotion CHERP, Philadelphia VA Medical Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Electronic address
Womens Health Issues 25:658-65. 2015....
- Women Veterans' Experiences of Intimate Partner Violence and Non-Partner Sexual Assault in the Context of Military Service: Implications for Supporting Women's Health and Well-BeingMELISSA E DICHTER
U S Department of Veterans Affairs, Philadelphia, PA, USA University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, USA
J Interpers Violence . 2016....
- IMPACT OF INTIMATE ASSAULT ARREST ON BATTERED WOMENS SAFETY AND SERVICE NEEDSMELISSA DICHTER; Fiscal Year: 2007..Validated [unreadable] measures of risk will be used in combination with women's own perceptions of need. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..