R R Deterding
Affiliation: University of Colorado
- Safety and tolerability of denufosol tetrasodium inhalation solution, a novel P2Y2 receptor agonist: results of a phase 1/phase 2 multicenter study in mild to moderate cystic fibrosisRobin Deterding
Department of Pediatrics, Children s Hospital, Denver, Colorado 80218, USA
Pediatr Pulmonol 39:339-48. 2005..recently completed a multicenter, 28-day, phase 2 safety and efficacy clinical trial of denufosol inhalation solution in CF subjects with mild lung disease...
- Persistent tachypnea of infancy is associated with neuroendocrine cell hyperplasiaRobin R Deterding
Pediatric Pulmonary Section, Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Health Science Center, Children s Hospital, Denver, Colorado 80218, USA
Pediatr Pulmonol 40:157-65. 2005..These findings may be important for the evaluation of ILD in young children...
- How to evaluate and treat children's interstitial lung diseaseRobin Deterding
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Health Science Center, The Children s Hospital, Campus Box B395, 1056 E 19th Avenue, Denver, CO 80218, USA
Paediatr Respir Rev 7:S245-7. 2006
- The new University of Colorado medical school curriculum: a pediatric perspectiveRobin R Deterding
University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, Colorado, USA
J Pediatr 151:S32-6. 2007..We hope that sharing our experience, may benefit others in medical education...
- Phase 2 randomized safety and efficacy trial of nebulized denufosol tetrasodium in cystic fibrosisRobin R Deterding
The Children s Hospital, 1056 East 19th Avenue, B395, Denver, CO 80218, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 176:362-9. 2007....
- Evaluating infants and children with interstitial lung diseaseRobin Deterding
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado, School of Medicine, The Children s Hospital, Denver Colorado 80218, USA
Semin Respir Crit Care Med 28:333-41. 2007..Diagnostic techniques have also evolved to provide more advanced testing in children. This article reviews the current evaluation for children with ILD and highlights areas of controversy...
- Familial neuroendocrine cell hyperplasia of infancyJ Popler
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Pediatr Pulmonol 45:749-55. 2010..Lung histology shows hyperplasia of bombesin-immunopositive neuroendocrine cells within distal bronchioles and alveolar ducts without other identifiable lung pathology or developmental anomaly...
- Serum KL-6 differentiates neuroendocrine cell hyperplasia of infancy from the inborn errors of surfactant metabolismM L Doan
Pediatric Pulmonary Section, Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children s Hospital, 6621 Fannin, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Thorax 64:677-81. 2009....
- Molecular identification of bacteria in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid from children with cystic fibrosisJ Kirk Harris
Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:20529-33. 2007..These results show that molecular techniques provide a broader perspective on airway bacteria than do routine clinical cultures and thus can identify targets for further clinical evaluation...
- A case study of teaching presence in virtual problem-based learning groupsCarol S Kamin
University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO, USA
Med Teach 28:425-8. 2006..Facilitating discourse and direct instruction were comparable, 19.5(SD = 7.4) and 19.5 (SD = 6.7), respectively. Messages and indicators of teacher presence rose across time with a decline during subsequent PBL cases with the same group...
- Pediatric interstitial lung disease revisitedLeland L Fan
Pediatric Pulmonary Section, Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children s Hospital, Houston 77030 2399, USA
Pediatr Pulmonol 38:369-78. 2004..Most often, lung biopsy is required. Current treatment options remain less than satisfactory, and morbidity and mortality remain considerable...
- Lessons learned in modeling virtual pediatric patientsRobert C Hubal
RTI International, Technology Assisted Learning Division, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Stud Health Technol Inform 94:127-30. 2003..Both applications rely on existing responsive virtual human technology. The authors are engaged in preliminary clinical trials for the work described in this paper...
- Diaphragmatic hernia simulating a left pleural effusionJamie L Wooldridge
Department of Pediatrics, Children s Hospital, Denver, Colorado, USA
Pediatrics 112:e487. 2003..We also characterize the atypical chest radiographic findings of this patient and recommend further imaging with computed tomography in unusual patient presentations...
- Pediatric Interstitial Lung Disease ConferenceRobin Deterding; Fiscal Year: 2004..Communication between clinical and basic scientists and an enhanced interest in PILD will certainly occur. Ultimately the care of children with these rare diseases will be improved and the field advanced. ..