Affiliation: University of California
- Improving plan quality and consistency by standardization of dose constraints in prostate cancer patients treated with CyberKnifeMartina Descovich
University of California San Francisco
J Appl Clin Med Phys 14:162-72. 2013..Although the results are technology specific and based on the experience of a single institution, we expect that the application of this method by other institutions will result in improved standardization of clinical practice. ..
- Comparison between prone and supine patient setup for spine stereotactic body radiosurgeryMartina Descovich
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Technol Cancer Res Treat 11:229-36. 2012..In addition, prone plans resulted in a lower number of monitor units compared to supine plans...
- Characteristics of megavoltage cone-beam digital tomosynthesisM Descovich
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 0226, USA
Med Phys 35:1310-6. 2008..Potential clinical applications include patient setup and the development of breath holding techniques for gated imaging...
- A dosimetric comparison between Gamma Knife and CyberKnife treatment plans for trigeminal neuralgiaMartina Descovich
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California, San Francisco, California, USA
J Neurosurg 113:199-206. 2010..A comparison between Gamma Knife and CyberKnife treatment plans obtained with this method is presented...
- SU-C-18A-05: Registration Accuracy of MR-Based Images to On-Board Megavoltage Cone-Beam CT for Brain Patient SetupD S Pinnaduwage
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
Med Phys 41:101-102. 2014..To quantify the difference in isocenter shifts when co-registering MR and MR-based pseudo CTs (pCT) with on-board megavoltage conebeam CT (CBCT) images...
- A two-step optimization method for improving multiple brain lesion treatments with robotic radiosurgeryL Ma
University of California San Francisco, Department of Radiation Oncology and Neurosurgery, UCSF Medical Center 505 Parnassus Avenue, Room L08 San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Technol Cancer Res Treat 10:331-8. 2011..In summary, a two-step optimization technique is demonstrated to significantly improve the treatment plan quality as well as reduce the planning effort for multi-target robotic radiosurgery...
- SU-E-T-446: Effect of Dose Calculation Grid Size Variability on the Specification of Spinal Cord Dose Tolerance for Spinal Stereotactic Body Radiation TherapyS Gros
University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
Med Phys 39:3807. 2012..Consequently, a specified cord dose tolerance should be quoted at a particular grid resolution uniformly adopted between institutions; 2 mm or less is an appropriate value...
- Dosimetric Comparison Between 3-Dimensional Conformal and Robotic SBRT Treatment Plans for Accelerated Partial Breast RadiotherapyL M Goggin
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California San Francisco, CA, USA
Technol Cancer Res Treat 15:437-45. 2016..5 times larger. The suitability of 10 + 2 mm margins warrants further investigation. ..
- SU-E-J-78: Internal Target Volume Delineation for Lung Tumors in Patients Treated with Robotic RadiosurgeryM Descovich
UC San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
Med Phys 41:173. 2014..To compare different approaches for Internal Target Volume (ITV) delineation for patients treated with fiducial-free robotic radiosurgery for primary and metastatic lung tumors...