W H Denton
Affiliation: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Emotion Focused Therapy-Therapist Fidelity Scale (EFT-TFS): Conceptual Development and Content ValidityWayne H Denton
Family Studies Center, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75390 9121
J Couple Relatsh Ther 8:226-246. 2009..Finally, the 13 items of the EFT-TFS are presented. Future research directions for the EFT-TFS are presented...
- Dyadic discord at baseline is associated with lack of remission in the acute treatment of chronic depressionW H Denton
Department of Psychiatry, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, TX 75390 9121, USA
Psychol Med 40:415-24. 2010..This study investigated pretreatment dyadic discord as a predictor of non-remission and its relationship to depressive symptom change during acute treatment for chronic depression...
- Avoidance may be bad for the heart: a comparison of dyadic initiator tendency in cardiac rehabilitation patients and matched controlsW H Denton
Department of Health and Exercise Science, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75392 9121, USA
Behav Med 35:135-42. 2010..04, 95% CI 57.36-68.70) than they rated their partners (M = 58.54, 95% CI 42.98-67.78). Further analysis found that female patients accounted for this finding. The results add further support for the psychophysiologic model...
- Reliability and validity of the global assessment of relational functioning (GARF) in a psychiatric family therapy clinicWayne H Denton
Department of Psychiatry, The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas 75390 9121, USA
J Marital Fam Ther 36:376-87. 2010..Implications for research and marriage and family therapy training are discussed...
- Couple Therapy and Pharmacotherapy for Major DepressionWAYNE DENTON; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..