James V DeGregori
Affiliation: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Impaired DNA replication within progenitor cell pools promotes leukemogenesisGanna Bilousova
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Aurora, Colorado, USA
PLoS Biol 3:e401. 2005....
- Gene trap mutagenesis of hnRNP A2/B1: a cryptic 3' splice site in the neomycin resistance gene allows continued expression of the disrupted cellular geneMichael Roshon
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Room AA4210 MCN, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 1161 21st Ave South, Nashville, TN, 37232 2363, USA
BMC Genomics 4:2. 2003..The mutation was selected for analysis because it occurred in a highly expressed gene and yet did not produce obvious phenotypes following germline transmission...
- The genetics of the E2F family of transcription factors: shared functions and unique rolesJames DeGregori
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, University of Colorado, Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1602:131-50. 2002
- Surprising dependency for retinoblastoma protein in ras-mediated tumorigenesisJames DeGregori
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, University of Colorado at Denver Health Sciences Center, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Mol Cell Biol 26:1165-9. 2006
- Distinct and Overlapping Roles for E2F Family Members in Transcription, Proliferation and ApoptosisJames DeGregori
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Curr Mol Med 6:739-48. 2006....
- Interfering RNA-mediated purine analog resistance for in vitro and in vivo cell selectionChristopher C Porter
Rick Wilson Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, The Children s Hospital, Aurora, CO, USA
Blood 112:4466-74. 2008..These findings indicate that iPAR/6TG can be used for in vivo hematopoietic progenitor cell selection...
- Noncell autonomous control of Beta islet cellsJames DeGregori; Fiscal Year: 2004..2) Further characterization of non-cell autonomous control of beta islet maintenance using islet transplantation. 3) Analysis of beta islet mass and function in mutant mice with defined hematopoietic defects. ..
- Regulation of the Lymphocytic cell cycle by E2FJames DeGregori; Fiscal Year: 2007..Understanding the cellular functions of E2F1/2 and their target genes should facilitate a better understanding of organismal roles for these E2Fs at a more mechanistic level. ..
- Poor competition in hematopoietic stem/progenitor pools favors tumorigenesisJames DeGregori; Fiscal Year: 2009..These studies should define novel factors governing tumorigenesis, and will create unique model systems that could suggest further epidemiological studies in humans. ..