Antonio Af De Salles
Affiliation: University of California
- Radiosurgery from the brain to the spine: 20 years experienceA A F De Salles
Division of Neurosurgery, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California at Los Angeles, CA 90095 7039 USA
Acta Neurochir Suppl 101:163-8. 2008..Radiosurgery evolved from brain to spine. Mechanical and computer advances in linear accelerator (LINAC) radiosurgery apply precise single/fractional stereotactic radiation to multiple pathologies...
- Radiosurgery performed with the aid of a 3-mm collimator in the subthalamic nucleus and substantia nigra of the vervet monkeyA A De Salles
Department of Surgery, University of California at Los Angeles School of Medicine, California 90095 6975, USA
J Neurosurg 95:990-7. 2001..Postmortem immunohistochemical studies were conducted to determine the extent of lesion-induced radiobiological effects...
- Radiosurgery and stereotactic radiation therapy of skull base meningiomas: proposal of a grading systemA A De Salles
Division of Neurosurgery and Department of Radiation Oncology, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Stereotact Funct Neurosurg 76:218-29. 2001....
- Spinal lesions treated with Novalis shaped beam intensity-modulated radiosurgery and stereotactic radiotherapyAntonio A F De Salles
Division of Neurosurgery and Department of Radiation Oncology, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, California, USA
J Neurosurg 101:435-40. 2004..Spinal radiosurgery was implemented to improve quality of life (QOL) in patients with malignancies. It may also be applicable to the treatment of benign lesions...
- Multiple cavernous malformations presenting in a patient with Poland syndrome: A case reportKarlo J Lizarraga
Division of Neurosurgery, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California at Los Angeles, 10945 Le Conte Avenue, Room 2120, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
J Med Case Reports 5:469. 2011..abstract:..