Neil J Davie
Affiliation: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Hypoxia-induced pulmonary artery adventitial remodeling and neovascularization: contribution of progenitor cellsNeil J Davie
Developmental Lung Biology Group, UCHSC, 4200 East 9 th Ave, Rm 3419, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 286:L668-78. 2004..From these observations, we suggest that the vasa vasorum and circulating progenitor cells could be involved in vessel wall thickening in the setting of hypoxia-induced PH...
- Pulmonary artery adventitial fibroblasts cooperate with vasa vasorum endothelial cells to regulate vasa vasorum neovascularization: a process mediated by hypoxia and endothelin-1Neil J Davie
Department of Pediatric Cardiology, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 4200 East 9th Avenue, Box C218, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Am J Pathol 168:1793-807. 2006....
- Hypoxia-induced pulmonary vascular remodeling requires recruitment of circulating mesenchymal precursors of a monocyte/macrophage lineageMaria G Frid
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 4200 E 9th Ave, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Am J Pathol 168:659-69. 2006..We conclude that circulating mesenchymal precursors of a monocyte/macrophage lineage, including fibrocytes, are essential contributors to hypoxia-induced pulmonary vascular remodeling...
- Circulating mononuclear cells with a dual, macrophage-fibroblast phenotype contribute robustly to hypoxia-induced pulmonary adventitial remodelingMaria G Frid
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Developmental Lung Biology Research Laboratory, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Chest 128:583S-584S. 2005
- Extracellular adenosine triphosphate: a potential regulator of vasa vasorum neovascularization in hypoxia-induced pulmonary vascular remodelingEvgenia V Gerasimovskaya
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Chest 128:608S-610S. 2005
- Hypoxia, leukocytes, and the pulmonary circulationKurt R Stenmark
Developmental Lung Biology Laboratory, Univ of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 4200 E 9th Ave, Box B131, Denver, CO 80262, USA
J Appl Physiol (1985) 98:715-21. 2005....