LEE ANNA contact CUNNINGHAM
Affiliation: University of New Mexico
- Continuous expression of HIF-1α in neural stem/progenitor cellsTamara Roitbak
Department of Neurosurgery, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, 87131 0001, USA
Cell Mol Neurobiol 31:119-33. 2011..These findings indicate a unique regulation of HIF-1α protein stability in NSPCs, which may have importance in NSPCs properties and function...
- Murine neural stem/progenitor cells protect neurons against ischemia by HIF-1alpha-regulated VEGF signalingKate M Harms
Department of Neurosciences, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States of America
PLoS ONE 5:e9767. 2010..These findings indicate that NSPCs promote neuronal survival under ischemic conditions via HIF-1alpha-VEGF signaling pathways and support a role for NSPCs in promotion of neuronal survival following stroke...
- Fate analysis of adult hippocampal progenitors in a murine model of fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD)Kenta Kajimoto
Department of Neurosciences, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e73788. 2013....
- Roles for HIF-1α in neural stem cell function and the regenerative response to strokeLee Anna Cunningham
Department of Neurosciences, MSC08 4740, 1 University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, NM 87131 0001, USA
Behav Brain Res 227:410-7. 2012....
- Tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases-3 mediates the death of immature oligodendrocytes via TNF-α/TACE in focal cerebral ischemia in miceYi Yang
Department of Neurology, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
J Neuroinflammation 8:108. 2011..TIMP-3 promotes apoptosis in ischemic neurons by inhibiting proteolysis of TNF-α superfamily of death receptors. Since OLs undergo apoptosis during ischemia, we hypothesized that TIMP-3 contributes to OL death...
- Multiple roles for MMPs and TIMPs in cerebral ischemiaLee Anna Cunningham
Department of Neurosciences, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131 0001, USA
Glia 50:329-39. 2005..These processes will have important implications for therapies using MMP inhibitors in stroke...
- Tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-3 is associated with neuronal death in reperfusion injuryJames A Wallace
Department of Neuroscience, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque 87131, USA
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 22:1303-10. 2002..Further studies are needed to identify the sheddases inhibited by the TIMP-3, and on the effect of inhibition of matrix metalloproteinases on cell death mechanisms...
- Adult Neurogenesis & Alcohol-Induced Learning DeficitsLee Anna Cunningham; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- ASTROCYTE DELIVERY OF GDNF IN PARKINSONS DISEASELee Anna Cunningham; Fiscal Year: 2001..These aims will be addressed using a combination of molecular, tissue culture, behavioral and neurochemical methods, in a mouse 6-OHDA model of Parkinson's disease. ..
- MPTP-Induced Homing of Bone Marrow Stem Cells to the Br*Lee Anna Cunningham; Fiscal Year: 2003..If successful, these studies may provide the basis for future work to development new non-invasive gene therapies for Parkinson's disease, using accessible, renewable and autologous bone marrow stem cells. ..
- Metalloproteinase Regulation of Neuronal DeathLee Anna Cunningham; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..