Thomas J Csordas
Affiliation: University of California
- Diagnosis and distress in Navajo healingThomas J Csordas
Department of Anthropology, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, California 92093 0532, USA
J Nerv Ment Dis 196:585-96. 2008....
- Ways of asking, ways of telling: a methodological comparison of ethnographic and research diagnostic interviewsThomas J Csordas
Department of Anthropology, University of California, San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
Cult Med Psychiatry 34:29-55. 2010..The argument demonstrates both divergence and complementarity in the construction of knowledge by means of these interviewing methods...
- Healing and the human condition: scenes from the present moment in NavajolandThomas J Csordas
Department of Anthropology, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Cult Med Psychiatry 28:1-14. 2004..Examining the practical exigencies and experiential nuances in a performance of the Navajo Nightway ceremony allows us to elaborate this insight...
- ETHNOGRAPHY OF THERAPEUTIC PROCESS IN RELIGIOUS HEALINGCSORDAS THOMAS; Fiscal Year: 2001....
- Southwest Youth and the Experience of Psychiatric TreatmentTHOMAS CSORDAS; Fiscal Year: 2009....