Fiona C Crawford
Affiliation: University of South Florida
- APOE genotype influences acquisition and recall following traumatic brain injuryF C Crawford
Roskamp Institute, University of South Florida, Tampa 33613, USA
Neurology 58:1115-8. 2002..These data support a specific role for the APOE protein in memory outcome following TBI, and suggest an APOE isoform-specific effect on neuronal repair processes...
- Translocation breakpoint in two unrelated Tourette syndrome cases, within a region previously linked to the disorderFiona C Crawford
Department of Psychiatry, University of South Florida, 3515 E Fletcher Avenue, Tampa, FL 33613, USA
Hum Genet 113:154-61. 2003....
- Genomic analysis of response to traumatic brain injury in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease (APPsw)Fiona C Crawford
Roskamp Institute, 2040 Whitfield Ave, Sarasota, FL 34243, USA
Brain Res 1185:45-58. 2007....
- Diagnostic utility of APOE, soluble CD40, CD40L, and Abeta1-40 levels in plasma in Alzheimer's diseaseGhania Ait-Ghezala
Roskamp Institute, 2040 Whitfield Avenue, Sarasota, FL 34243, USA
Cytokine 44:283-7. 2008..Thus, we present preliminary evidence for potential usefulness for combination of plasma sCD40, sCD40L along with Abeta(1-40) and APOE epsilon4 in improving the clinical diagnosis of AD...
- Inflammatory cytokine levels correlate with amyloid load in transgenic mouse models of Alzheimer's diseaseNikunj S Patel
Roskamp Institute, 2040 Whitfield Avenue, Sarasota, FL34243, USA
J Neuroinflammation 2:9. 2005....
- Exposure to an organophosphate pesticide, individually or in combination with other Gulf War agents, impairs synaptic integrity and neuronal differentiation, and is accompanied by subtle microvascular injury in a mouse model of Gulf War agent exposureJoseph O Ojo
Roskamp Institute, Sarasota, Florida, USA
Neuropathology 34:109-27. 2014..These data support early (subtle) neurotoxic effects on the brain following exposure to GW agents. ..
- Apolipoprotein E and cognition in community-based samples of African Americans and CaucasiansAmy R Borenstein
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, College of Public Health, MDC 56, University of South Florida, 13201 Bruce B Downs Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33612 3805, USA
Ethn Dis 16:9-15. 2006..Among Caucasians, APOE-epsilon4 carriers performed more poorly on three of the five tests. We also report a considerably higher frequency of the APOE-epsilon4 allele in our African-American sample compared to other US-based studies...
- Lipidomic profiling of phosphocholine-containing brain lipids in mice with sensorimotor deficits and anxiety-like features after exposure to Gulf War agentsLaila Abdullah
Roskamp Institute, Sarasota, FL 34243, USA
Neuromolecular Med 14:349-61. 2012....
- Cocaine induced inflammatory response in human neuronal progenitor cellsFiona C Crawford
Roskamp Institute, Sarasota, Florida 34243, USA
J Neurochem 97:662-74. 2006....