Darren P Cox
Affiliation: University of California
- Leukocyte adhesion deficiency type 1: an important consideration in the clinical differential diagnosis of prepubertal periodontitis. A case report and review of the literatureDarren P Cox
Department of Orofacial Sciences and Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 0424, USA
Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 105:86-90. 2008..Twenty-four months after the diagnosis was made and after a series of granulocyte transfusions and bone marrow transplantations, she expired as the result of respiratory failure...
- Solitary fibrous tumor of the head and neckDarren P Cox
Department of Orofacial Sciences, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143 0424, USA
Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 110:79-84. 2010..Uniform overexpression of CD34 differentiates SFT from other spindle cell neoplasms. SFT is a slow-growing neoplasm that can be successfully treated by complete excision. A rare malignant counterpart has also been described...
- Pseudotumor of the mandible as first presentation of hemophilia in a 2-year-old male: a case report and review of jaw pseudotumors of hemophiliaD P Cox
University of California San Francisco UCSF, San Francisco, CA, USA
Head Neck Pathol 5:226-32. 2011....
- p53 expression and mutation analysis of odontogenic cysts with and without dysplasiaDarren P Cox
University of Pacific Arthur A Dugoni School of Dentistry, San Francisco, California 94115, USA
Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol 113:90-8. 2012..Direct sequencing of the p53 gene has not identified mutations in OCLs with dysplasia. The purpose of this study was to determine the molecular basis of p53 expression in several types of OCLs with and without dysplasia...
- Rare oral cavity presentation of a B-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma. A case report and review of the literatureDarren P Cox
Department of Orofacial Sciences, University of California, San Francisco, California, USA
Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 103:814-9. 2007..This case emphasizes the importance of recognizing rare entities that may present in the oral cavity and the impact of the disease and its management...
- Mutations in the c-Kit gene disrupt mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling during tumor development in adenoid cystic carcinoma of the salivary glandsOsamu Tetsu
Head and Neck Cancer Research Laboratory, Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 1330, USA
Neoplasia 12:708-17. 2010..Because ACC seems to proliferate despite inactivation of the c-Kit signaling pathway, we suggest that selective inhibition of c-Kit is probably not a suitable treatment strategy for ACC...