Michele C Clark
Affiliation: University of Nevada
- Psychosocial and biological indicators of depression in the caregiving populationMichele C Clark
School of Nursing, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 89154, USA
Biol Res Nurs 15:112-21. 2013..Study findings point to a need for early interventions for caregivers to prevent increases in stress and cytokine levels and the development of depression...
- Team-based learning in an undergraduate nursing courseMichele C Clark
School of Nursing, The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas, USA
J Nurs Educ 47:111-7. 2008..Findings demonstrated that team-based learning is an effective teaching strategy for large groups of students...
- Evaluating if patient self-perceptions of competencies have an influence on biological indicators for cardio-metabolic healthMichele C Clark
The University of Nevada, Las Vegas School of Nursing, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89154 3018, United States
Diabetes Res Clin Pract 92:e3-6. 2011....
- Measuring student perceptions of clinical competenceMichele C Clark
School of Nursing, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX 77555 1029, USA
J Nurs Educ 43:548-54. 2004..These insights are assisting course leaders in tailoring the course structure and teaching strategies to better meet students' educational and practice needs...
- Case management in the undergraduate curriculumMichele Tholcken
University of Texas Medical Branch School of Nursing at Galveston, 301 University Boulevard, Galveston, TX 77555, USA
J Nurs Educ 43:45-8. 2004..These visits were made in collaboration with personnel from community-based agencies or programs. This article discusses the design of the course and some of the content areas and clinical activities...
- Depression in family caregivers of elders: a theoretical model of caregiver burden, sociotropy, and autonomyMichele C Clark
University of Nevada Las Vegas School of Nursing, Las Vegas, NV, USA
Res Nurs Health 33:20-34. 2010..951; RMSEA = .058). Levels of burden influenced caregiver depression scores. One pathway to depression was though the personality traits of sociotropy and autonomy; both had a larger influence on depression scores than burden alone...
- The relationships among acculturation, body mass index, depression, and interleukin 1-receptor antagonist in Hispanic pregnant womenR Jeanne Ruiz
University of Texas Medical Branch, School of Nursing, Galveston, TX 77555 1029, USA
Ethn Dis 17:338-43. 2007....
- Low-income Euro-American mothers' perceptions of health and self-care practicesElnora P Mendias
School of Nursing, The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas 77555 1029, USA
Public Health Nurs 28:233-42. 2011..This study examined how low-income Euro-American mothers described their health/wellness, self-care practices (SCP), and SCP benefits, barriers, and interpersonal influences (norms, modeling, and social support) affecting their SCP...