Robin M Cisco
Affiliation: University of California
- Extent of surgery for papillary thyroid cancer: preoperative imaging and role of prophylactic and therapeutic neck dissectionRobin M Cisco
Mt Zion Medical Center, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Curr Treat Options Oncol 13:1-10. 2012..Reoperative lymph node dissection is typically undertaken upon detection and fine needle aspiration (FNA) of involved lymph nodes 0.8 cm or greater in size...
- Variant adrenal venous anatomy in 546 laparoscopic adrenalectomiesAnouk Scholten
Department of Surgery, University of California, San Francisco 94121, USA
JAMA Surg 148:378-83. 2013..Knowing the types and frequency of adrenal vein variants would help surgeons identify and control the adrenal vein during laparoscopic adrenalectomy...
- Differences Between Bilateral Adrenal Incidentalomas and Unilateral LesionsJesse D Pasternak
Section of Endocrine Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of California, San Francisco
JAMA Surg 150:974-8. 2015..Adrenal incidentalomas are found in 1% to 5% of abdominal cross-sectional imaging studies. Although the workup and management of unilateral lesions are well established, limited information exists for bilateral incidentalomas...
- Pheochromocytoma crisis is not a surgical emergencyAnouk Scholten
Section of Endocrine Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 98:581-91. 2013..Pheochromocytoma crisis is a feared and potentially lethal complication of pheochromocytoma...
- Practice patterns and job satisfaction in fellowship-trained endocrine surgeonsMichael Tsinberg
Department of Surgery, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Surgery 152:953-6. 2012..Debates about the difficult job market for young endocrine surgeons are ongoing. This study aimed to analyze the practice patterns and work-related satisfaction levels of recently trained endocrine surgeons...