SUMANT SINGH CHUGH
Affiliation: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Podocyte-secreted angiopoietin-like-4 mediates proteinuria in glucocorticoid-sensitive nephrotic syndromeLionel C Clement
Glomerular Disease Therapeutics Laboratory, and Nephrology Research and Training Center, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama, USA
Nat Med 17:117-22. 2011..These results suggest that podocyte-secreted Angptl4 has a key role in nephrotic syndrome...
- New insights into human minimal change disease: lessons from animal modelsSumant S Chugh
Glomerular Disease Therapeutics Laboratory, University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA
Am J Kidney Dis 59:284-92. 2012..In summary, recent progress in understanding MCD is likely to influence the diagnosis and treatment of MCD in the near future...
- A case of infection-associated antiproteinase-3-negative cytoplasmic antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody pauci-immune focal necrotizing glomerulonephritisEmmy K Bell
Division of Nephrology, Department of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, USA
Nephrol Dial Transplant 25:3119-23. 2010....
- Nephritogenic Glomerular Epithelial Cell AntigenSumant Chugh; Fiscal Year: 2005..This project allows me to learn new skills at three different labs that have access to state-of-the-art technology, and will facilitate my transition towards becoming an independent investigator. ..
- Molecular changes in slit diaphragm related proteinuriaSumant Chugh; Fiscal Year: 2005..This study will bring us one step closer to understanding the pathogenesis of proteinuria, and will also help to correlate our existing knowledge of the in vitro characteristics of slit diaphragm proteins with in vivo function. ..
- Transcriptional regulation of proteinuriaSumant Chugh; Fiscal Year: 2007..This will lead to the devlopment of appropriate treatment strategies in the future. ..