Affiliation: University of Michigan
- Anaesthetic management and outcomes after noncardiac surgery in patients with hypoplastic left heart syndrome: a retrospective reviewRobert E Christensen
University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 5211, USA
Eur J Anaesthesiol 29:425-30. 2012..Noncardiac surgery in patients with hypoplastic left heart syndrome has been associated with significant morbidity and mortality in case reports and small series...
- Pediatric cardiopulmonary arrest in the postanesthesia care unit: analysis of data from the American Heart Association Get With The Guidelines-Resuscitation registryRobert Christensen
Department of Anesthesiology, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor 48109, USA
Paediatr Anaesth 23:517-23. 2013..The aims of this study were to describe (i) the nature of pediatric postanesthesia care unit (PACU) CPA and subsequent outcomes and (ii) factors associated with mortality...
- The STBUR questionnaire for predicting perioperative respiratory adverse events in children at risk for sleep-disordered breathingAlan R Tait
Department of Anesthesiology, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Paediatr Anaesth 23:510-6. 2013..In the absence of formal polysomnography (PSG), many children with symptoms of sleep-disordered breathing (SDB) go unrecognized and thus may be at risk for perioperative respiratory adverse events (PRAE)...
- Factors associated with acute kidney injury or failure in children undergoing cardiopulmonary bypass: a case-controlled studyS Devi Chiravuri
Department of Anesthesiology, Section of Pediatric Anesthesia, C S Mott Children s Hospital, The University of Michigan Health Systems, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 5211, USA
Paediatr Anaesth 21:880-6. 2011..This retrospective, case-control study examined the relationships between patient, perioperative factors, AKI, and kidney failure in children who underwent CPB...
- Association of neck circumference with perioperative adverse respiratory events in childrenOlubukola O Nafiu
Department of Anesthesiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0048, USA
Pediatrics 127:e1198-205. 2011....
- Evaluation of emergency pediatric tracheal intubation by pediatric anesthesiologists on inpatient units and the emergency departmentWenyu Bai
Department of Anesthesiology, Division of Pediatric Anesthesiology, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Paediatr Anaesth 26:384-91. 2016..This retrospective cohort study was designed to describe the frequency of difficult intubation and adverse events associated with emergency tracheal intubation performed by pediatric anesthesiologists in a large children's hospital...
- Cardiac arrest in the PACU: an analysis of evolving challenges for perianesthesia nursingKristen Tallman
The University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
J Perianesth Nurs 26:4-8. 2011..Development of in-house training programs tailored to retain basic and advanced life support skills and enhance perianesthesia nurse responses to PACU arrests are essential to improving outcomes...