Affiliation: University of California
- Neuroeconomic dissociation of semantic dementia and behavioural variant frontotemporal dementiaWinston Chiong
1 Memory and Aging Center, Department of Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Brain 139:578-87. 2016..More broadly, these findings suggest a role for computational methods to supplement traditional qualitative characterizations in the differential diagnosis of neuropsychiatric disorders. ..
- Dementia and personal identity: implications for decision-makingWinston Chiong
Department of Neurology, Memory and Aging Center, University of California, San Francisco and Helen Wills Neuroscience Institute, University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA Electronic address
Handb Clin Neurol 118:409-18. 2013..These debates can inform our thinking about the proper interpretation of advance directives, as well as other practical questions such as how carriers of dementia gene mutations should think about their future. ..
- The salience network causally influences default mode network activity during moral reasoningWinston Chiong
Memory and Ageing Centre, Department of Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Brain 136:1929-41. 2013....
- Justifying patient risks associated with medical educationWinston Chiong
Department of Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 0114, USA
JAMA 298:1046-8. 2007
- The self: from philosophy to cognitive neuroscienceWinston Chiong
UC San Francisco, Neurology, San Francisco, CA, USA
Neurocase 17:190-200. 2011....
- Distinct Subtypes of Behavioral Variant Frontotemporal Dementia Based on Patterns of Network DegenerationKamalini G Ranasinghe
Memory and Aging Center, Department of Neurology, University of California, San Francisco
JAMA Neurol 73:1078-88. 2016....
- Financial errors in dementia: testing a neuroeconomic conceptual frameworkWinston Chiong
a Memory and Aging Center, Department of Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, CA, United States
Neurocase 20:389-96. 2014....
- The real problem with equipoiseWinston Chiong
Stanford University Division of General Internal Medicine, USA
Am J Bioeth 6:37-47. 2006..In place of this traditional view, I propose a Kantian test for the reasonable partiality that physicians should show their patients, focusing on its application in clinical research and medical education...
- Industry-to-physician marketing and the cost of prescription drugsWinston Chiong
New York University, USA
Am J Bioeth 3:W28-W29. 2003