BENJAMIN NR CHEYETTE
Affiliation: University of California
- Acute exacerbation of irritable bowel syndrome prevented by prn oral triptanBenjamin N R Cheyette
Department of Psychiatry, University of California, Box 2611, 1550 4th St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA, 94143, USA
Clin J Gastroenterol 9:375-378. 2016..Given hypothesized contributions to IBS from dysregulation of the enteric serotonergic system, a trial of low-dose triptan medication was implemented in the context of the patient's known IBS triggers, with highly satisfactory results...
- Abnormal behavior in mice mutant for the Disc1 binding partner, Dixdc1S Kivimäe
Nina Ireland Laboratory of Developmental Neurobiology, Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94158, USA
Transl Psychiatry 1:e43. 2011..Our results suggest that Dixdc1(-/-) mice will be a useful tool to elucidate molecular pathophysiology involving Disc1 in major mental illnesses...
- A rare WNT1 missense variant overrepresented in ASD leads to increased Wnt signal pathway activationP M Martin
Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Transl Psychiatry 3:e301. 2013..Given recent findings of common molecular mechanisms in ASD, schizophrenia and affective disorders, these loci merit scrutiny in other psychiatric conditions as well. ..
- Synaptic Wnt signaling-a contributor to major psychiatric disorders?Nathan D Okerlund
Neuroscience Program, University of California, San Francisco, 1550 4th St, San Francisco, CA, 94158, USA
J Neurodev Disord 3:162-74. 2011....
- All Dact (Dapper/Frodo) scaffold proteins dimerize and exhibit conserved interactions with Vangl, Dvl, and serine/threonine kinasesSaul Kivimäe
The Nina Ireland Laboratory of Developmental Neurobiology, Department of Psychiatry, University of California San Francisco, 1550 4th St, San Francisco CA 94158 2324, USA
BMC Biochem 12:33. 2011....