M A Chesney
Affiliation: University of California
- Risk behavior for HIV infection in participants in preventive HIV vaccine trials: a cautionary noteM A Chesney
Center for AIDS Prevention Studies, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, 94105, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr Hum Retrovirol 16:266-71. 1997....
- Self-reported adherence to antiretroviral medications among participants in HIV clinical trials: the AACTG adherence instruments. Patient Care Committee & Adherence Working Group of the Outcomes Committee of the Adult AIDS Clinical Trials Group (AACTGM A Chesney
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco 94105, USA
AIDS Care 12:255-66. 2000..Responses to the questionnaires were favourable. These questionnaires have been included in six AACTG clinical trials to date and have been widely disseminated to investigators both in the USA and abroad...
- Adherence to HIV combination therapyM A Chesney
School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, 94105, USA
Soc Sci Med 50:1599-605. 2000..Recent research data are discussed. Implications of findings for counselling patients to increase their adherence are presented...
- Factors affecting adherence to antiretroviral therapyM A Chesney
School of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Clin Infect Dis 30:S171-6. 2000..We discuss the major reasons reported by HIV-infected individuals for not taking their medications. Improving adherence probably requires clarifying the treatment regimen and tailoring it to patient lifestyles...
- How do medical residents discuss resuscitation with patients?J A Tulsky
Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, University of California, San Francisco, USA
J Gen Intern Med 10:436-42. 1995..To describe how medical residents discuss do-not-resuscitate (DNR) orders with patients...
- Can the poor adhere? Incentives for adherence to TB prevention in homeless adultsJ P Tulsky
Department of Medicine, Positive Health Program, San Francisco General Hospital, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94110, USA
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 8:83-91. 2004..Community-based population of homeless adults living in San Francisco, California...
- Failure to maintain adherence to HAART in a cohort of French HIV-positive injecting drug usersM P Carrieri
INSERM, Research Unit 379 Marseille, France
Int J Behav Med 10:1-14. 2003....