Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Hemodynamic study of arteriovenous fistulas for hemodialysis accessAnkur Chandra
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Vascular 21:54-62. 2013..If successful, this type of tool would allow surgeons to predict multiple-dialysis access intervention outcomes and choose a personalized approach to maximize success...
- Multidisciplinary collaboration as a sustainable research model for device developmentAnkur Chandra
Division of Vascular Surgery and the Center for Medical Technology Innovation, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
J Vasc Surg 57:576-82. 2013..The further expansion of this program and encouragement for development of similar programs throughout the country aims to address many of our current challenges in both research funding and device development education...
- Postprocedural peak systolic blood flow measurements correlate with the need for stent reintervention at 12 monthsAnkur Chandra
Division of Vascular Surgery, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, 601 Elmwood Ave, Box 652, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
J Vasc Interv Radiol 22:550-5. 2011..Preliminary evaluation was performed to determine if postprocedure peak systolic blood flow (PSF) through stents correlates with rate of repeat intervention at 12 months...
- Predictive multivariate regression to increase the specificity of carotid duplex ultrasound for high-grade stenosis in asymptomatic patientsAnthony P Carnicelli
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY 14642
Ann Vasc Surg 28:1548-55. 2014..Our objective was to establish a multivariate logistic regression to increase the specificity of CDUS for high-grade (≥70%) stenosis...
- Correlation of intravascular ultrasound and computed tomography scan measurements for placement of intravascular ultrasound-guided inferior vena cava filtersSean Hislop
Division of Vascular Surgery, University of Rochester, School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY
J Vasc Surg 59:1066-72. 2014..As a second step, we attempted to determine the safety of this protocol by assessing the incidence of malposition...
- CT angiography-derived duplex ultrasound velocity criteria in patients with carotid artery stenosisAdam J Doyle
Division of Vascular Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
Ann Vasc Surg 28:1219-26. 2014..The objective was to determine optimal CDUS VC from CTA-derived measurements with the North American Symptomatic Carotid Endarterectomy Trial (NASCET) method for 50% and 80% stenosis...
- Cross-sectional area for the calculation of carotid artery stenosis on computed tomographic angiographyAnthony P Carnicelli
Division of Vascular Surgery, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
J Vasc Surg 58:659-65. 2013....
- Chronic mesenteric ischemia in a 26-year-old man: multivessel median arcuate ligament compression syndromeAdam J Doyle
Division of Vascular Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Ann Vasc Surg 26:108.e5-9. 2012..Here, we present the case of a 26-year-old man who presented with CMI and multivessel mesenteric occlusive disease...
- Resident involvement is associated with worse outcomes after major lower extremity amputationJames C Iannuzzi
Surgical Health Outcomes and Research Enterprise, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
J Vasc Surg 58:827-31.e1. 2013..Amputations represent a common cross-section in core competencies for general surgery and vascular surgery trainees. This study evaluates the effect of trainee participation on outcomes after above-knee and below-knee amputations...
- Chronic mesenteric ischemia: how to select patients for invasive treatmentAnkur Chandra
Division of Vascular Surgery, UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA 90095 6908, USA
Semin Vasc Surg 23:21-8. 2010..Patients who are asymptomatic do not need to undergo revascularization, which may disrupt collateral arterial circulation to the mesentery. They should be followed conservatively...
- Pulse Wave Velocity Prediction and Compliance Assessment in Elastic Arterial SegmentsJeffrey S Lillie
Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY, USA
Cardiovasc Eng Technol 6:49-58. 2015....
- Classification of proximal endovenous closure levels and treatment algorithmPeter F Lawrence
Division of Vascular Surgery, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, Calif 90095 6908, USA
J Vasc Surg 52:388-93. 2010..We have developed a classification system for the level of saphenous vein closure to guide further therapy after endovenous treatment...