Lisa A Cerilli
Affiliation: University of New Mexico
- A practical approach to testicular biopsy interpretation for male infertilityLisa A Cerilli
Department of Pathology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
Arch Pathol Lab Med 134:1197-204. 2010....
- Multiple hepatic masses in a 38-year-old male 10 years after renal transplantationLisa A Cerilli
Department of Pathology, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, 915 Camino de Salud, MSC08 4640, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
Nephrol Dial Transplant 20:1756-8. 2005
- Images in pathology. Histiocytic lymphadenopathy secondary to metallosis following hip replacementLisa A Cerilli
Department of Pathology, University of New Mexico Health Sciences, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
Int J Surg Pathol 14:329-30. 2006
- Anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid with chondroblastoma features mimicking papillary carcinoma: a case reportLisa A Cerilli
Department of Pathology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131, USA
Acta Cytol 51:825-8. 2007..An unusual case of anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid arising from a metastatic focus of papillary carcinoma...
- Primary disseminated central neurocytoma: cytological and MRI evidence of tumor spread prior to surgeryHoan Tran
Department of Neurological Surgery, University of New Mexico Hospital, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
J Neurooncol 100:291-8. 2010..These cases may represent a subgroup of a more aggressive CN, which requires more assertive surveillance including CSF sampling and routine imaging of the neuroaxis...
- C-kit-positive gastric metastasis of lobular carcinoma of the breast masquerading as gastrointestinal stromal tumorBharathi Vennapusa
Department of Pathology, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, 87131, USA
Breast Cancer 17:303-5. 2010..Therefore, a review of other c-kit-positive lesions is also highlighted...
- Expression of the p16(INK4a) gene product in premalignant and malignant epithelial lesions of the gallbladderBridget C Lynch
Department of Pathology, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, MSC 084640 Albuquerque, NM 87131 0001, USA
Ann Diagn Pathol 12:161-4. 2008..049). Our data demonstrate that nuclear p16 expression is absent in normal gallbladder epithelium and is a frequent event in high-grade dysplasia of the gallbladder and gallbladder adenocarcinoma...
- Small cell carcinoma: arising in Lynch syndrome: a previously undocumented occurrenceSarah A Oman
Department of Pathology, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Int J Surg Pathol 17:46-50. 2009..In this article, a previously undocumented mismatch repair-related malignancy in a patient with Lynch syndrome is reported...
- Large-scale molecular and tissue microarray analysis of mesothelin expression in common human carcinomasHenry F Frierson
Department of Pathology, University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville 22908, USA
Hum Pathol 34:605-9. 2003....
- Interpretation of RET immunostaining in follicular lesions of the thyroidLisa A Cerilli
Robert E Fechner Laboratory of Surgical Pathology, University of Virginia Health Sciences Center, Charlottesville, USA
Am J Clin Pathol 118:186-93. 2002..Further study is warranted to determine whether this represents activation by gene fusion or some other mechanism in this subset of thyroid neoplasms...