Affiliation: University of Rochester
- T-Cell Lymphoma: Recent Advances in Characterization and New Opportunities for TreatmentCarla Casulo
Wilmot Cancer Center, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY CC, JWF Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY OO Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, Seattle, WA AS University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX MF Department of Medicine, Weil Cornell University, New York, NY JPL Oncology Division, Washington University, St Louis, MO BSK Division of Cancer Treatment and Diagnosis, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD RFL University of California Irvine Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center in Orange, CA LPB Stanford Cancer Institute, Stanford University, Stanford, CA RA Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY SH
J Natl Cancer Inst 109:. 2017....
- Treating Burkitt Lymphoma in AdultsCarla Casulo
Wilmot Cancer Institute, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, USA
Curr Hematol Malig Rep 10:266-71. 2015..Most Burkitt lymphoma patients are cured with intensive treatment; however, prognosis is poor in elderly patients and those with relapsed disease. ..
- A phase I study of PRO131921, a novel anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody in patients with relapsed/refractory CD20+ indolent NHL: correlation between clinical responses and AUC pharmacokineticsCarla Casulo
James P Wilmot Cancer Center, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, USA Electronic address
Clin Immunol 154:37-46. 2014....
- Tumor associated macrophages in relapsed and refractory Hodgkin lymphomaCarla Casulo
Department of Medicine, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, USA
Leuk Res 37:1178-83. 2013..However, the impact of TAM in relapsed and refractory disease is unknown...
- 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography in the staging and prognosis of T cell lymphomaCarla Casulo
Lymphoma Service, Division of Hematologic Oncology, Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 54:2163-7. 2013..Interim FDG-PET may predict for PFS. FDG-PET should be integrated into prospective trials to confirm these findings...
- Should eligible patients with T-cell lymphoma receive high-dose therapy and autologous stem cell transplant in the upfront setting?Carla Casulo
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10165, USA
Curr Oncol Rep 12:374-82. 2010..This article seeks to review the literature on the role of ASCT in PTCL, as well as to clarify what may be the optimal disease state in which to offer patients with PTCL autologous transplantation, if at all...
- Incidence of hypogammaglobulinemia in patients receiving rituximab and the use of intravenous immunoglobulin for recurrent infectionsCarla Casulo
Lymphoma Service, Division of Hematologic Oncology, Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk 13:106-11. 2013..After treatment, 39% (69/179) of patients had low levels of immunoglobulin G. Recurrent sinopulmonary infections were seen in 6.6% (14/211). Intravenous immune globulin appeared to reduce the frequency of infection...
- Consolidative Radioimmunotherapy After Chemoimmunotherapy in Patients With Histologic Transformation of Indolent Non-Hodgkin LymphomaPatrick M Reagan
Wilmot Cancer Institute, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY Electronic address
Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk 16:322-328.e2. 2016..For these reasons, RIT consolidation after chemoimmunotherapy induction has been our standard treatment approach at the University of Rochester for patients with HT who were ineligible for autologous stem cell transplantation...
- Patterns and Timing of Failure for Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma After Initial Therapy in a Cohort Who Underwent Autologous Bone Marrow Transplantation for RelapseSughosh Dhakal
Department of Radiation Oncology, Wilmot Cancer Institute, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 96:372-8. 2016....