Affiliation: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Differences associated with age, transfer status, and insurance coverage in end-of-life hospital care for childrenR N Caskey
Section of General Internal Medicine and General Pediatrics, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
J Hosp Med 3:376-83. 2008..More than 40% of childhood mortality occurs while children are hospitalized. End-of-life health care utilization patterns for children have not been well characterized at the national level...
- Knowledge and early adoption of the HPV vaccine among girls and young women: results of a national surveyRachel Caskey
Sections of General Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60612, USA
J Adolesc Health 45:453-62. 2009..In 2006, universal human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination of females ages 9 to 26 years became a formal recommendation, yet little is known about knowledge and adoption of this vaccine...
- Understanding Factors Associated with Postpartum Visit Attendance and Contraception Choices: Listening to Low-Income Postpartum Women and Health Care ProvidersVida Henderson
Community Health Sciences, UIC School of Public Health, 1603 W Taylor, Chicago, IL, 60612, USA
Matern Child Health J 20:132-143. 2016..Conclusion Approaches that increase the flexibility and convenience of postpartum care and the delivery of postpartum contraception may increase the likelihood that women will take advantage of essential postpartum services...
- The relationship between receiving care within a medical home and HPV vaccine receipt for adolescent girls: results of the 2007 National Survey of Children's HealthF Sara Test
Division of Community Health Sciences, School of Public Health, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1603 W Taylor St, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Matern Child Health J 17:274-81. 2013..Continued promotion of the medical home model at the federal and state levels, especially within vulnerable populations, may help to reduce disparities in access to preventive vaccines...
- Healthcare Utilization in the Postpartum Period Among Illinois Women with Medicaid Paid Claims for Delivery, 2009-2010Kristin M Rankin
Division of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Illinois at Chicago School of Public Health, 1603 W Taylor St M C 923, Chicago, IL, 60612, USA
Matern Child Health J 20:144-153. 2016..Strategies to optimize postpartum health should encourage a higher level of coordination among services and linkage to well-woman care to improve subsequent women and infants' health outcomes...