Adrian M Casillas
Affiliation: University of California
- The impact of social communication on perceived HPV vaccine effectiveness in a low-income, minority populationAlejandra Casillas
Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Ethn Dis 21:495-501. 2011....
- A current review of Ebola virus: pathogenesis, clinical presentation, and diagnostic assessmentAdrian M Casillas
University of California, Los Angeles, School of Medicine, Room 52 175, Center for Health Sciences, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Biol Res Nurs 4:268-75. 2003..In almost all outbreaks of EHF, the fatality rate among health care workers with documented infections was higher than that of non-health care workers...
- Exploring Alternative Models of Complex Patient Management with Artificial Neural NetworksAdrian M Casillas
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA Department of Medicine, Division of Clinical Immunology and Allergy, University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA Corresponding author UCLA School of Medicine, Division of Clinical Immunology and Allergy, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1680, USA E mail
Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract 5:23-41. 2000..Agreement between rating systems, however, was correlated with neural network clustering for 92% of the highly rated performances...
- Adverse drug reactions: types and treatment optionsMarc A Riedl
University of California, Los Angeles, David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
Am Fam Physician 68:1781-90. 2003..Reactions to radiocontrast media can be limited by pretreatment with prednisone, diphenhydramine, and either ephedrine or a histamine H2-receptor antagonist...
- Ebola virus: immune mechanisms of protection and vaccine developmentAdeline M Nyamathi
School of Nursing, University of California, Los Angeles, Room 2 250, Factor Building, Box 951720, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1702, USA
Biol Res Nurs 4:276-81. 2003..Using mRNA extracted from bone marrow of Ebola survivors, human monoclonal antibodies against Ebola virus surface protein have been experimentally produced and now raise the hope for the development of a safe vaccine...
- C1-esterase inhibitor autoantibodies in a patient with acute tongue swellingJoann H Lin
David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
Allergy Asthma Proc 28:93-6. 2007..He had autoantibodies to C1 esterase inhibitor and was subsequently diagnosed with a lymphoma. Angioedema should be recognized by clinicians as a potential presentation of a more ominous malignancy...
- MODELING THE UNDERSTANDING OF CHILDHOOD ASTHMAAdrian Casillas; Fiscal Year: 2002..The candidate will have access to equipment, supplies, and technical support from the sponsor's laboratory. ..