Samuel C Cartner
Affiliation: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Roles of innate and adaptive immunity in respiratory mycoplasmosisS C Cartner
Department of Comparative Medicine, Schools of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama 35294, USA
Infect Immun 66:3485-91. 1998....
- Loss of cortical function in mice after decapitation, cervical dislocation, potassium chloride injection, and CO2 inhalationSamuel C Cartner
Department of Genetics, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, USA
Comp Med 57:570-3. 2007..In comparison, 70% PPV-CO2 and cardiac arrest due to intracardiac KCl injection had less rapid effects on cortical function...
- Diagnostic exercise: papulovesicular dermatitis in rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta)T R Schoeb
Department of Genetics, Univeresity of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
Vet Pathol 45:592-4. 2008..Simian varicella virus was identified as the cause by polymerase chain reaction analysis and serologic testing...
- Gender is a major factor in determining the severity of mycoplasma respiratory disease in miceA L Yancey
Department of Microbiology, University of Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama, USA
Infect Immun 69:2865-71. 2001..pulmonis disease. In fact, the gender of the host was a major factor in determining whether an acute or chronic inflammatory lung disease developed after infection with M. pulmonis...
- DEVELOPING AND IMPROVING INSTITUTIONAL ANIMAL RESOURCESSamuel Cartner; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- DEVELOPING AND IMPROVING INSTITUTIONAL ANIMAL RESOURCESSamuel Cartner; Fiscal Year: 2008..The requested equipment will be a part of the infrastructure needed to maintain and support the growth of a nationally and internationally recognized interdisciplinary research program. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..