Beatriz H Carlini
Affiliation: University of Washington
- The tobacco industry's response to the COMMIT Trial: an analysis of legacy tobacco documentsBeatriz H Carlini
Department of Health Services, University of Washington School of Public Health and Community Medicine, Seattle, WA, USA
Public Health Rep 121:501-8. 2006....
- Telephone-based tobacco-cessation treatment: re-enrollment among diverse groupsBeatriz H Carlini
Free and Clear, Inc, Seattle, Washington 98104, USA
Am J Prev Med 35:73-6. 2008..This study aimed to determine the rates of quitline re-enrollment and to compare the responses of people of varying racial/ethnic identities to invitations utilizing different communication strategies...
- Using the chronic care model to address tobacco in health care delivery organizations: a pilot experience in Washington stateBeatriz H Carlini
Free and Clear, Inc, 999 Third Ave, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
Health Promot Pract 11:685-93. 2010....
- Reaching out, inviting back: using Interactive voice response (IVR) technology to recycle relapsed smokers back to Quitline treatment--a randomized controlled trialBeatriz H Carlini
Alere Wellbeing, Seattle, 999 Third Avenue, Suite 2100, Seattle, WA 98104 1139, USA
BMC Public Health 12:507. 2012....
- Using Internet to recruit immigrants with language and culture barriers for tobacco and alcohol use screening: a study among BraziliansBeatriz H Carlini
Alcohol and Drug Abuse Institute, University of Washington, 1107 NE 45th Street, Suite 120, Seattle, WA, 98105, USA
J Immigr Minor Health 17:553-60. 2015..9, $31.10 and $20.40 per respondent, hazardous drinker and smoker, respectively). Online recruitment of LEP populations is feasible. Future studies should test similar strategies in other LEP groups...
- Refer2Quit: impact of Web-based skills training on tobacco interventions and quitline referralsKelly M Carpenter
Alere Wellbeing, Inc, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
J Contin Educ Health Prof 32:187-95. 2012..A module teaching motivational enhancement strategies was also included...