Genomes and Genes
Douglas S Campbell
Affiliation: University of Utah
- Apoptotic pathway and MAPKs differentially regulate chemotropic responses of retinal growth conesDouglas S Campbell
Department of Anatomy, University of Cambridge, Downing Street, Cambridge, CB2 3DY United Kingdom
Neuron 37:939-52. 2003..These findings suggest that the apoptotic pathway may be used locally to control protein levels in growth cones and that the differential activation of MAPK pathways may underlie cue-directed migration...
- A three-dimensional atlas of pituitary gland development in the zebrafishSusan C Chapman
Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy, and Children s Health Research Center, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah 84132 3401, USA
J Comp Neurol 487:428-40. 2005..The adenohypophysis is a morphologically distinct structure by 24 hpf, whereas the neurohypophysis remains indistinct until 72 hpf. The findings of this study correlate well with the available molecular data...
- E3 ligase Nedd4 promotes axon branching by downregulating PTENJovana Drinjakovic
Department of Physiology, Development and Neuroscience, University of Cambridge, Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3DY, UK
Neuron 65:341-57. 2010..Together our data suggest that Nedd4-regulated PTEN is a key regulator of terminal arborization in vivo...
- Axonal protein synthesis and degradation are necessary for efficient growth cone regenerationPoonam Verma
Cambridge University Centre for Brain Repair, Cambridge CB2 2PY, United Kingdom
J Neurosci 25:331-42. 2005..Collectively, these findings suggest that local protein synthesis and degradation, controlled by various TOR-, p38 MAPK-, and caspase-dependent pathways, underlie growth cone initiation after axotomy...
- Analyzing axon guidance in the zebrafish retinotectal systemLara D Hutson
Department of Biology, Williams College, Williamstown, Massachusetts 01267, USA
Methods Cell Biol 76:13-35. 2004
- Slit1a inhibits retinal ganglion cell arborization and synaptogenesis via Robo2-dependent and -independent pathwaysDouglas S Campbell
Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy, University of Utah Medical Center, Salt Lake City, UT 84132, USA
Neuron 55:231-45. 2007..Unlike previous PNS studies showing that Slits promote branching, our results show that Slits inhibit arborization and synaptogenesis in the CNS...
- The Tol2kit: a multisite gateway-based construction kit for Tol2 transposon transgenesis constructsKristen M Kwan
Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Dev Dyn 236:3088-99. 2007..The Tol2kit greatly facilitates zebrafish transgenesis, simplifies the sharing of clones, and enables large-scale projects testing the functions of libraries of regulatory or coding sequences...