David R Busch
Affiliation: University of Pennsylvania
- Computer aided automatic detection of malignant lesions in diffuse optical mammographyDavid R Busch
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Med Phys 37:1840-9. 2010..The methodology is tested in a population of 35 biopsy-confirmed malignant lesions...
- Optical malignancy parameters for monitoring progression of breast cancer neoadjuvant chemotherapyDavid R Busch
Dept of Physics and Astronomy, University of Pennsylvania, 209 S 33rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19104 USA
Biomed Opt Express 4:105-21. 2013..Though preliminary, the study shows how to use the malignancy parameter for separating responders from partial-responders and demonstrates the potential utility of the methodology compared to traditional DOT quantification schemes...
- Macroscopic optical physiological parameters correlate with microscopic proliferation and vessel area breast cancer signaturesSo Hyun Chung
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Pennsylvania, 209 S 33rd St, Philadelphia, PA, 19104, USA
Breast Cancer Res 17:72. 2015..g., Ki67 proliferation markers, CD34 stained vasculature markers and nuclear morphology...
- Time to surgery and preoperative cerebral hemodynamics predict postoperative white matter injury in neonates with hypoplastic left heart syndromeJennifer M Lynch
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA Electronic address
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 148:2181-8. 2014..Approximately one half of HLHS survivors will exhibit neurobehavioral symptoms believed to be associated with this injury, although the exact timing of the injury is unknown...
- Blood flow reduction in breast tissue due to mammographic compressionDavid R Busch
Division of Neurology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 19104 Electronic address
Acad Radiol 21:151-61. 2014..Because many breast-imaging technologies derive contrast from the deformed breast, these load-dependent vascular responses affect contrast agent-enhanced and hemoglobin-based breast imaging...
- Noninvasive optical quantification of cerebral venous oxygen saturation in humansJennifer M Lynch
University of Pennsylvania, Department of Physics and Astronomy, 209 South 33rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Electronic address
Acad Radiol 21:162-7. 2014....
- Differentiation of benign and malignant breast tumors by in-vivo three-dimensional parallel-plate diffuse optical tomographyRegine Choe
University of Pennsylvania, Department of Physics, 209 S 33rd Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
J Biomed Opt 14:024020. 2009..90 to 0.99, suggesting good discriminatory power. The data demonstrate that benign and malignant lesions can be distinguished by quantitative three-dimensional DOT...
- Diffuse optical tomography in the presence of a chest wallHan Y Ban
University of Pennsylvania, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6396, USA
J Biomed Opt 18:26016. 2013..We also introduce and demonstrate a linear algebraic reconstruction method well suited for very large data sets in the presence of a chest wall...
- Early postoperative changes in cerebral oxygen metabolism following neonatal cardiac surgery: effects of surgical durationErin M Buckley
Division of Neurology, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 145:196-203, 205.e1; discussion 203-5. 2013....