J T Bromberger
Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- Psychologic distress and natural menopause: a multiethnic community studyJ T Bromberger
Department of Epidemiology, Graduate School of Public Health, University of Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Am J Public Health 91:1435-42. 2001..This study examined the association between psychologic distress and natural menopause in a community sample of African American, White, Chinese, Hispanic, and Japanese women participating in a national women's health study...
- Major depression during and after the menopausal transition: Study of Women's Health Across the Nation (SWAN)J T Bromberger
Department of Epidemiology, Graduate School of Public Health, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Psychol Med 41:1879-88. 2011....
- Predictors of first lifetime episodes of major depression in midlife womenJ T Bromberger
Departments of Epidemiology and Psychiatry, and Graduate School of Public Health, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Psychol Med 39:55-64. 2009..It is not known whether health-related factors and life stress pose more or less of a risk to the onset of clinical depression than does the menopausal transition...
- Discrimination and unfair treatment: relationship to cardiovascular reactivity among African American and European American womenM Guyll
Department of Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15213, USA
Health Psychol 20:315-25. 2001....
- Risk factors for major depression during midlife among a community sample of women with and without prior major depression: are they the same or different?J T Bromberger
Department of Epidemiology, University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Psychol Med 45:1653-64. 2015..g. symptoms, are independent risk factors for first-onset or recurrent MDD across 13 annual follow-ups...