Affiliation: University of Washington
- NeuroNames 2002Douglas M Bowden
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Washington National Primate Research Center, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Neuroinformatics 1:43-59. 2003..edu), a website that allows searchers to proceed intuitively in a few steps to descriptions and images of specific structures. Currently NeuroNames resides in a Microsoft ACCESS database and includes some 12,200 terms in seven languages...
- NeuroNames: an ontology for the BrainInfo portal to neuroscience on the webDouglas M Bowden
National Primate Research Center and Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Box 357330, Seattle, WA, 98195 7330, USA
Neuroinformatics 10:97-114. 2012..The current version has been downloaded to hundreds of laboratories for indexing data and linking to BrainInfo, which attracts some 400 visitors/day, downloading 2,000 pages/day...
- Creating neuroscience ontologiesDouglas M Bowden
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Methods Mol Biol 401:67-87. 2007..We hope that a description of our experience in establishing interoperability between BrainInfo and other neuroscience Web sites may be useful to others engaged in the development of ontologies for neuroscience...
- SPATIAL-SYMBOLIC BRAIN INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SYSTEMDOUGLAS BOWDEN; Fiscal Year: 2001..The computerized Brain Information Management System is intended to accelerate the application of basic neuroscientific knowledge in the clinical disciplines of neurosurgery, neurology and neuropsychiatry. ..
- Spatial Information Management Resources for Human BrainDOUGLAS BOWDEN; Fiscal Year: 2007..http://braininfo.rprc.washington.edu) ..