Richard J Bodnar
Affiliation: University of Pittsburgh
- IP-10 blocks vascular endothelial growth factor-induced endothelial cell motility and tube formation via inhibition of calpainRichard J Bodnar
Department of Pathology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15261 0001, USA
Circ Res 98:617-25. 2006..This provides a means by which late wound repair signals limit the angiogenesis driven early in the wound response process...
- IP-10 induces dissociation of newly formed blood vesselsRichard J Bodnar
Pittsburgh Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA 15240, USA
J Cell Sci 122:2064-77. 2009..This is the first direct evidence for an extracellular signaling mechanism through CXCR3 that causes the dissociation of newly formed blood vessels followed by cell death...
- Pericyte regulation of vascular remodeling through the CXC receptor 3Richard J Bodnar
From the Department of Pathology R J B, M E B, A W and Department of Bioengineering W C W C, University of Pittsburgh, PA and Pittsburgh Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA R J B, M E B, A W
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 33:2818-29. 2013..To understand the role, if any, played by pericytes in the regulation of newly formed vessels during angiogenesis. In this study, we investigate whether pericytes regulate the number of nascent endothelial tubes...
- Delayed reepithelialization and basement membrane regeneration after wounding in mice lacking CXCR3Cecelia C Yates
Department of Pathology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15261, USA
Wound Repair Regen 17:34-41. 2009..These studies further establish the emerging signaling network that involves the CXCR3 chemokine receptor and its ligands as a key regulator of wound repair...
- Differential regulation of pericyte function by the CXC receptor 3Richard J Bodnar
Department of Pathology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Wound Repair Regen 23:785-96. 2015..These findings characterize a novel role for the CXCR3B in regulating cellular function. Taken together these data show a role for CXCR3B in regulating pericyte function...
- Regulation of glycoprotein Ib-IX-von Willebrand factor interaction by cAMP-dependent protein kinase-mediated phosphorylation at Ser 166 of glycoprotein Ib(beta)Richard J Bodnar
Department of Pharmacology, University of Illinois, College of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois 60612, USA
J Biol Chem 277:47080-7. 2002..Thus, PKA-mediated phosphorylation of GPIbbeta at Ser(166) negatively regulates VWF binding to GPIb-IX and is one of the mechanisms by which PKA mediates platelet inhibition...
- Critical roles for the COOH-terminal NITY and RGT sequences of the integrin beta3 cytoplasmic domain in inside-out and outside-in signalingXiaodong Xi
Department of Pharmacology, College of Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
J Cell Biol 162:329-39. 2003....
- Chemokine Modulation of Endothelial Cell BehaviorRichard Bodnar; Fiscal Year: 2005..This study will provide potential new targets to promote or limit vascular development in tissue and contribute to our ability to engineer tissues with appropriate microvasculature. ..