Affiliation: University of Maryland
- Current Status and Prospects for a Helicobacter pylori VaccineThomas G Blanchard
Department of Pediatrics, University of Maryland School of Medicine, 655 West Baltimore Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA Electronic address
Gastroenterol Clin North Am 44:677-89. 2015..New insights into promoting immunity and overcoming the immunosuppressive nature of H pylori infection are required to improve the efficacy of an H pylori vaccine. ..
- IRAK-M expression limits dendritic cell activation and proinflammatory cytokine production in response to Helicobacter pyloriJessica Shiu
University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e66914. 2013....
- Genome sequences of 65 Helicobacter pylori strains isolated from asymptomatic individuals and patients with gastric cancer, peptic ulcer disease, or gastritisThomas G Blanchard
Department of Pediatrics, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, USA
Pathog Dis 68:39-43. 2013....
- Vaccinating against Helicobacter pylori infectionSteven J Czinn
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Gastroenterology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, 655 W Baltimore Street, Bressler Research Building, 13 043, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Nat Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol 8:133-40. 2011..A renewed or expanded commitment from the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry that could exploit recent advances in our understanding of the host immune response to H. pylori is necessary for the advancement of an H. pylori vaccine...
- H. PYLORI-SPECIFIC REGULATORY T CELLS THAT LIMIT HOST RESPONSEThomas Blanchard; Fiscal Year: 2008..These studies will increase our understanding of gastrointestinal immunoregulation and the design of better immunotherapies. ..