K B Bjugstad
Affiliation: University of Colorado Denver
- Effects of neonatal neural progenitor cell implantation on adult neuroanatomy and cognition in the Ts65Dn model of Down syndromeAngela L Rachubinski
Department of Pediatrics, School of Medicine, University of Colorado Denver, Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, Colorado, USA
PLoS ONE 7:e36082. 2012..To the best of our knowledge, these results constitute the first assessment of mNPC as an early intervention on cognitive ability in a DS model...
- Biocompatibility of poly(ethylene glycol)-based hydrogels in the brain: an analysis of the glial response across space and timeK B Bjugstad
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Denver, Aurora, Colorado, USA
J Biomed Mater Res A 95:79-91. 2010....
- Neural stem cells reduce hippocampal tau and reelin accumulation in aged Ts65Dn Down syndrome miceD S Kern
Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Denver, 12800 E 19th Avenue, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Cell Transplant 20:371-9. 2011..Lastly, it is speculated that the unique abilities of NSC to migrate and express growth factors might be a contributing factor to reducing tau/reelin accumulation in aging DS and AD...
- Biocompatibility of PEG-based hydrogels in primate brainK B Bjugstad
Department Pediatrics, University Colorado Denver and Health Sciences Center, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Cell Transplant 17:409-15. 2008....
- Embryonic substantia nigra grafts show directional outgrowth to cografted striatal grafts and potential for pathway reconstruction in nonhuman primateJ R Sladek
Department of Pediatrics, The University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO 80045, USA
Cell Transplant 17:427-44. 2008..Further study will assess the degree to which this approach can be used to restore motor balance in the nonhuman primate following neural transplantation...