Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Stereotactic radiosurgery for glioblastoma: retrospective analysisTithi Biswas
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Radiat Oncol 4:11. 2009..This retrospective study was done to better understand the conditions for which stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) for glioblastoma may be efficacious...
- Involved field radiation therapy following high dose chemotherapy and autologous stem cell transplant benefits local control and survival in refractory or recurrent Hodgkin lymphomaTithi Biswas
Department of Radiation Oncology, East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina, USA
Radiother Oncol 103:367-72. 2012..We sought to evaluate involved field radiation therapy (IFRT) following ASCT and patterns of recurrence, overall survival (OS), and disease specific survival (DSS)...
- Low-dose radiosurgery for benign intracranial lesionsTithi Biswas
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Rochester Medical Center Rochester, New York 14642 8647, USA
Am J Clin Oncol 26:325-31. 2003..If lower, more homogeneous radiation doses produce responses as durable as higher doses, then toxicity might be further reduced...
- Current topics in the multimodality treatment of locally advanced rectal cancerSuzanne Russo
Department of Radiation Oncology, University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, USA
Future Oncol 12:963-79. 2016..Here, we review emerging data regarding newer staging techniques, neoadjuvant chemotherapy, optimal timing of surgery, selective use of radiation and nonoperative approaches to the management of locally advanced rectal cancers. ..
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy and volumetric-modulated arc therapy for adult craniospinal irradiation--a comparison with traditional techniquesMatthew T Studenski
Department of Radiation Oncology, Jefferson Medical College and Kimmel Cancer Center, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Med Dosim 38:48-54. 2013..Although inefficient, the IMRT technique is the most clinically feasible because of the increased mean OAR dose with the VMAT technique. Quality assurance of the beams, especially the junction regions, is essential...
- Involved field radiation after autologous stem cell transplant for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in the rituximab eraTithi Biswas
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 77:79-85. 2010..We evaluated the role of involved field radiation therapy (IFRT) post-ASCT for patients initially induced with cyclophosphamide, adriamycin, vincristine, and prednisone (CHOP) or, more recently, rituximab-CHOP (R-CHOP)...