Sneha V Bharadwaj
Affiliation: University of Texas at Dallas
- Efficacy of the discreteness of voicing category (DOVC) measure for characterizing voicing errors in children with cochlear implants: a reportSneha V Bharadwaj
Callier Center, University of Texas at Dallas, 811 Synergy Park Boulevard, Richardson, TX 75080, USA
J Speech Lang Hear Res 51:629-35. 2008..Another objective was to examine the perceptual relevance of the DOVC measure and 2 commonly used voice onset time (VOT)-based measures, namely, mean VOT and DeltaVOT (e.g., VOT /t/-VOT /d/)...
- Sensory-processing disorder in children with cochlear implantsSneha V Bharadwaj
University of Texas at Dallas, Callier Center for Communication Disorders, 811 Synergy Park Boulevard, Richardson, TX 75080, USA
Am J Occup Ther 63:208-13. 2009..Findings suggested that children with cochlear implants may be at risk for SPD. The findings are discussed in light of clinician and teacher referral for occupational therapy evaluations...
- Influences of electromagnetic articulography sensors on speech produced by healthy adults and individuals with aphasia and apraxiaWilliam F Katz
Callier Center for Communication Disorders, University of Texas at Dallas, 75235, USA
J Speech Lang Hear Res 49:645-59. 2006....
- Effects of auditory feedback on fricatives produced by cochlear-implanted adults and children: acoustic and perceptual evidenceSneha V Bharadwaj
School of Behavioral and Brain Sciences, University of Texas at Dallas, Callier Center for Communication Disorders, 811 Synergy Park Blvd Richardson, Texas 75080, USA
J Acoust Soc Am 119:1626-35. 2006..Taken together, these experiments indicate that for certain cochlear-implant users the brief absence of auditory feedback may lead to perceptible modifications in fricative consonants...
- Developmental study of vowel-inherent spectral changePeter F Assmann
Univ of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX 75083Univ of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, T6G 2E7, CanadaUniv of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX 75083
J Acoust Soc Am 125:2696. 2009..Preliminary findings indicate systematic age-related differences in the average frequencies of the formants, but the pattern of vowel-inherent spectral change is well preserved across the age span investigated...
- Effects of auditory feedback deprivation length on the vowel /epsilon/ produced by pediatric cochlear-implant usersSneha V Bharadwaj
J Acoust Soc Am 121:EL196-202. 2007..The results provide evidence that brief periods of auditory deprivation can produce perceptible changes in vowels produced by some cochlear-implanted children...
- Speech Production in Children with Cochlear ImplantsSneha Bharadwaj; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..