Jennifer R Berman
Affiliation: University of California
- Physiology and pathophysiology of female sexual function and dysfunctionJennifer R Berman
Female Sexual Medicine Center, UCLA Medical Center, 924 Westwood Blvd, Suite 515, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
World J Urol 20:111-8. 2002..Therapeutic options for the treatment of female sexual dysfunction, including hormonal, and pharmacological, are also addressed...
- Correlation of androgen receptors, aromatase, and 5-alpha reductase in the human vagina with menopausal statusJennifer R Berman
Department of Urology, Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, California, USA
Fertil Steril 79:925-31. 2003..To determine whether aromatase and 5alpha-reductase mRNAs are expressed in human vagina and to evaluate the presence of androgen receptors in human vaginal tissue based on age and menopausal status...
- Safety and efficacy of sildenafil citrate for the treatment of female sexual arousal disorder: a double-blind, placebo controlled studyJennifer R Berman
Department of Urology, University of California Los Angeles Medical Center, 90024, USA
J Urol 170:2333-8. 2003..We evaluated the efficacy and safety of sildenafil citrate in spontaneously or surgically postmenopausal women with female sexual arousal disorder (FSAD)...
- Safety and efficacy of topical nitroglycerin for treatment of vulvar pain in women with vulvodynia: a pilot studyKathleen E Walsh
Department of Medicine, Geriatrics Division, University of California, Los Angeles Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA
J Gend Specif Med 5:21-7. 2002..To evaluate the safety and efficacy of topical nitroglycerin cream for the treatment of vulvar pain in women with vulvodynia...
- Sexual side effects of SSRI medications: potential treatment strategies for SSRI-induced female sexual dysfunctionKym A Kanaly
Department of Urology, Female Sexual Medicine Center at UCLA, 924 Westwood Blvd, Suite 515, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Curr Womens Health Rep 2:409-16. 2002..Overall, it is important to address sexual health when caring for a patient--to improve drug compliance and the patient's well being...
- The role of androgens in hormone replacement therapyCrista E Johnson
Female Sexual Medicine Center, Department of Urology, David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Expert Opin Pharmacother 6:1815-31. 2005....
- Sexual dysfunction in the older woman: an overview of the current understanding and managementKathleen E Walsh
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Drugs Aging 21:655-75. 2004..Researchers and clinicians are continuing to recognise the need to try and understand both the psychological and physiological aspects of the female sexual experience and how they influence one another...
- Germ-cell loss extends C. elegans life span through regulation of DAF-16 by kri-1 and lipophilic-hormone signalingJennifer R Berman
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Mission Bay Genentech Hall, 600 16th Street, Room S312D, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Cell 124:1055-68. 2006..Thus, this pathway specifically enables the integration of cues from the reproductive system with central DAF-16-activation pathways to influence the aging of the animal...