Heather A Beil
Affiliation: University of North Carolina
- Cost-effectiveness of alternative treatments for depression in low-income womenHEATHER BEIL
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7590, USA
J Ment Health Policy Econ 16:55-65. 2013..One way to overcome common barriers to care for low-income women is to do therapy in the mother's home...
- Accuracy of record linkage software in merging dental administrative data setsHEATHER BEIL
School of Nursing, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
J Public Health Dent 73:89-93. 2013..To determine the accuracy of record matching using "Link King" software that uses an ordinal score for the certainty that linked records are valid matches...
- Effect of early preventive dental visits on subsequent dental treatment and expendituresHEATHER BEIL
School of Nursing, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7590, USA
Med Care 50:749-56. 2012..This study compared dental treatment and expenditures for Medicaid children who have a preventive visit before the age of 18 months with those who have a visit at age 18-42 months...
- Dental care utilization and expenditures in children with special health care needsHEATHER BEIL
Department of Health Policy and Management, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
J Am Dent Assoc 140:1147-55. 2009..The authors compared children with special health care needs (CSHCN) and children without special health care needs (SHCN) with respect to the odds, amount and determinants of having any dental care and dental care expenditures...
- Primary health care providers' advice for a dental checkup and dental use in childrenHeather A Beil
Department of Health Policy and Management, UNC Chapel Hill Gillings School of Global Public Health, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Pediatrics 126:e435-41. 2010....
- Pediatricians' assessments of caries risk and need for a dental evaluation in preschool aged childrenC Marshall Long
Department of Pediatric Dentistry, School of Dentistry, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
BMC Pediatr 12:49. 2012..This study identifies pediatrician-assessed risk factors for early childhood caries (ECC) and their association with the need for a dentist's evaluation...