Affiliation: University of Southern California
- The contribution of withholding or withdrawing care to newborn mortalityLorayne Barton
Division of Newborn Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Women s and Children s Hospital, Los Angeles, California, USA
Pediatrics 116:1487-91. 2005..We sought to determine the contribution of withholding or withdrawing care to neonatal mortality in our hospital over a 10-year period from 1993 through 2002...
- Causes of nursery death beyond the neonatal periodNathan J Robison
Division of Neonatology, Department of Pediatrics Keck School of Medicine, Universisty of Southern California Los Angeles County, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
J Perinatol 23:142-7. 2003....
- Decrease in incidence of bronchopulmonary dysplasia with erythropoietin administration in preterm infants: a retrospective studyNiti Rayjada
Center for Fetal and Neonatal Medicine and USC Division of Neonatal Medicine, LAC USC Medical Center, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
Neonatology 102:287-92. 2012..Erythropoietin (EPO) is used for the treatment of anemia of prematurity (AOP) to decrease blood transfusion needs. EPO has been shown to mobilize circulating endothelial progenitor cells and to enhance lung repair in animal models...
- Two-year outcome of infants weighing 600 grams or less at birth and born 1994 through 1998Matthew P Sweet
University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California 90033, USA
Obstet Gynecol 101:18-23. 2003..To assess the neurologic and developmental outcome at 2 years of age in preterm infants with birth weights 600 g or lower...
- Neonatal Outcomes by Mode of Delivery in Preterm BirthNathan R Blue
Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
Am J Perinatol 32:1292-7. 2015..0 ± 37.1 vs. 57.3 ± 40.1 days, p = 0.02). Conclusion Compared with cesarean delivery, vaginal delivery is associated with a significant reduction in RDS among infants born at ≤ 30 weeks gestation. ..