AMELIA M BARTHOLOMEW
Affiliation: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Mesenchymal stem cells suppress lymphocyte proliferation in vitro and prolong skin graft survival in vivoAmelia Bartholomew
University of Illinois, Chicago 60607, USA
Exp Hematol 30:42-8. 2002..We hypothesized that the activities of MSCs in the bone marrow microenvironment might also include immunomodulatory effects on lymphocytes...
- Soluble amyloid precursor protein: a novel proliferation factor of adult progenitor cells of ectodermal and mesodermal originMichael P Demars
Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, The University of Illinois at Chicago, 808 S Wood St, RM, 572 Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Stem Cell Res Ther 2:36. 2011..While a previous study implicates sAPPα in the regulation of neural progenitor cell proliferation in the subventricular zone of adult mice, the ubiquitous expression of APP suggests that its role as a growth factor might be broader...
- Mesenchymal stem cells in the induction of transplantation toleranceAmelia Bartholomew
Department of Surgery, University of Illinois Chicago, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Transplantation 87:S55-7. 2009....
- MSC as facilitators of Transplantion ToleranceAmelia Bartholomew; Fiscal Year: 2003..Insights gained on the role donor MSCs play in allograft acceptance may then be applied to our pre-clinical baboon model for development of novel pre-clinical cellular therapies in transplantation tolerance. ..
- Restoring Hematopoiesis Following Radiation InjuryAmelia Bartholomew; Fiscal Year: 2005..The use of 3rd party ex vivo expanded cryopreserved MSC is clinically attractive, since it potentially reduces the time to obtain MSC while increasing widespread availability for clinical use. ..