Richard K Barth
Affiliation: University of Rochester
- Mapping susceptibility genes for the induction of pulmonary fibrosis in miceRichard K Barth
University of Rochester Cancer Center and Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Chest 121:21S. 2002
- Sensitivity to bleomycin-induced lung injury is not moderated by an antigen-limited T-cell repertoireThomas H Thatcher
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York 14642, USA
Exp Lung Res 31:685-700. 2005..In fact, there is no difference in the inflammatory or fibrotic response to bleomycin between TCRbeta transgenic and control mice. Thus, if T cells are required for fibrogenesis, it must involve an antigen-independent mechanism...
- Quorum sensing: dynamic response of Pseudomonas aeruginosa to external signalsVictoria E Wagner
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Trends Microbiol 14:55-8. 2006..g. by activation of IFN-gamma), these data illustrate an exciting new element of bacteria-host interactions in which the P. aeruginosa quorum-sensing system both senses and modulates the host immune state...
- Keratinocyte-derived, CD80-mediated costimulation is associated with hapten-specific IgE production during contact hypersensitivity to TH1 haptensRobert Burns
Department of Dermatology, University of Rochester School of Medicine, Rochester, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 115:383-90. 2005....
- A new murine model of humoral immuno-deficiency specifically affects class switching to T-independent antigensIgor I Kuzin
Department of Medicine, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester 14625, USA
Eur J Immunol 34:1807-16. 2004..This new mouse model will be of interest for the understanding of mechanisms involved in TI immune responses and may provide new insights into the molecular basis of human Ig deficiencies...
- GENES CONTROLLING CHEMOTHERAPY INDUCED LUNG FIBROSISRichard Barth; Fiscal Year: 2001....