Affiliation: University of Wisconsin
- American Society of Clinical Oncology Statement: Human Papillomavirus Vaccination for Cancer PreventionHoward H Bailey
Howard H Bailey, University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center, Madison, WI Linus T Chuang, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY Nefertiti C duPont, Gynecologic Surgeons of North Houston, Shenandoah Cathy Eng and Lewis E Foxhall, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX Janette K Merrill and Dana S Wollins, American Society of Clinical Oncology, Alexandria, VA and Charles D Blanke, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR
J Clin Oncol 34:1803-12. 2016....
- A phase III skin cancer chemoprevention study of DFMO: long-term follow-up of skin cancer events and toxicitySarah M Kreul
University of Wisconsin Carbone Cancer Center, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 5:1368-74. 2012..107, P = 0.43) are listed. Follow-up data revealed a persistent but insignificant reduction in new NMSCs occurring in DFMO subjects without evidence of latent or cumulative toxicity relative to placebo subjects...
- A phase 2 cancer chemoprevention biomarker trial of isoflavone G-2535 (genistein) in presurgical bladder cancer patientsEdward Messing
University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York, USA
Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 5:621-30. 2012..Genistein displayed a possible bimodal effect (more effective at the lower dose) on bladder cancer tissue EGFR phosphorylation that should be evaluated further, possibly in combination with other agents...
- The Wisconsin Network for Health Research (WiNHR): a statewide, collaborative, multi-disciplinary, research groupHoward Bailey
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison 53792, USA
WMJ 108:453-8. 2009..This optimism is based on the relevance of its goals to public health, the quality of statewide health care research, and, most importantly, the residents of Wisconsin who recognize the value of health research...
- A phase I trial of gemcitabine in combination with patupilone in patients with advanced solid tumorsWilliam Schelman
University of Wisconsin Paul P Carbone Comprehensive Cancer Center, 600 Highland Avenue, K4 530 CSC, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 62:727-33. 2008..We conducted a phase I trial to assess the maximum tolerated dose, dose limiting toxicity (DLT) and antitumor activity of gemcitabine and patupilone...
- A phase II trial of gemcitabine, 5-fluorouracil and leucovorin in advanced esophageal carcinomaSherry Morgan-Meadows
University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center, Madison, WI 53792, USA
Oncology 69:130-4. 2005..The aim of this study was to evaluate the overall response rate, toxicity and overall survival in patients with locally advanced or metastatic esophageal cancer treated with gemcitabine, 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) and leucovorin...
- The differential diagnosis of pulmonary blastomycosis using case vignettes: a Wisconsin Network for Health Research (WiNHR) studyDennis J Baumgardner
Department of Family Medicine, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Milwaukee, USA
WMJ 110:68-73. 2011..This study addressed the diagnostic accuracy of physicians responding to case vignettes of pulmonary blastomycosis and the primary care differential diagnosis of this disease...
- Phase I trial of perillyl alcohol administered four times daily continuouslySherry Morgan-Meadows
University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center, 600 Highland Ave K4 601, Madison, Wisconsin 53792, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 52:361-6. 2003..Therefore, a new formulation of POH was developed (700 mg containing 675 mg POH) in an effort to improve dose and metabolite concentrations delivered and toxicity encountered with chronic dosing...
- Phase II trial of perillyl alcohol in patients with metastatic colorectal cancerSherry Morgan Meadows
Department of Medicine, Division of Medical Oncology, The University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA
Int J Gastrointest Cancer 32:125-8. 2002..This is a phase II study of perillyl alcohol in the treatment of patients with metastatic colorectal carcinoma. The primary endpoint is time to progression. Secondary objectives are to evaluate objective response rate and toxicity...
- Phase I study of eniluracil, oral 5-fluororacil and gemcitabine in patients with advanced malignancySherry Morgan-Meadows
University of Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center, Madison 53792, USA
Invest New Drugs 20:377-82. 2002..The objectives of this trial were to assess the maximal tolerated dose and toxicity of the combination of oral eniluracil and 5-fluorouracil and intravenous gemcitabine...