Carla Back Madruga
Affiliation: University of Southern California
- Functional ability in executive variant Alzheimer's disease and typical Alzheimer's diseaseCarla Back-Madruga
University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
Clin Neuropsychol 16:331-40. 2002....
- Neuropsychological effects of 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA or ecstasy) in recreational usersCarla Back-Madruga
Department of Psychiatry, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
Clin Neuropsychol 17:446-59. 2003..Our results suggest that a subgroup of MDMA patients, specifically heavy MDMA users, evidence declines in nonverbal (visual) memory, however, other cognitive areas appear to be spared...
- Cognitive reserve and neuropsychological functioning in patients infected with hepatitis CLinas A Bieliauskas
Neuropsychology Section, Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 13:687-92. 2007..It is important to account for CRS when assessing cognitive findings in large-scale clinical trials...
- Apathy and executive function in Alzheimer's diseaseSusan McPherson
Alzheimer s Disease Center, Department of Neurology, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, California 90095 1769, USA
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 8:373-81. 2002..Neuropsychological measures not dependent on executive functions were unrelated to apathy. Apathy is associated with executive dysfunction and not with other neuropsychological deficits. Apathy is distinct from dysphoria...
- Cognitive function in hepatitis C patients with advanced fibrosis enrolled in the HALT-C trialRobert J Fontana
Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0362, USA
J Hepatol 43:614-22. 2005..The aim of this study was to determine the frequency, type, and severity of cognitive impairment in a large group of CHC patients with advanced fibrosis...
- Clinical relevance of cognitive scores in hepatitis C patients with advanced fibrosisLinas A Bieliauskas
University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 28:1346-61. 2006..There was a significant correlation between cognitive impairment and self-reported depression...
- Relational integration and executive function in Alzheimer's diseaseJames A Waltz
Departjment of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1563, USA
Neuropsychology 18:296-305. 2004....
- Has the rolling uterus finally gathered moss? Somatization and malingering of cognitive deficit in six cases of "toxic mold" exposureDavid C Stone
Harbor UCLA Medical Center and Los Angeles Biomedical Institute, Torrance, CA 90509, USA
Clin Neuropsychol 20:766-85. 2006..Principles for forensic evaluations in this special population are reviewed...
- Cognitive function does not worsen during pegylated interferon and ribavirin retreatment of chronic hepatitis CRobert J Fontana
Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0362, USA
Hepatology 45:1154-63. 2007..Nonetheless, the frequency of cognitive impairment did not increase during the first 24 weeks of treatment in 177 patients (34% versus 32%, P=0.64) nor in the 57 patients completing 48 weeks of treatment (P=0.48, ANOVA)...