Hrayr P Attarian
Affiliation: University of Vermont
- The relationship of sleep disturbances and fatigue in multiple sclerosisHrayr P Attarian
Department of Neurology, University of Vermont, Burlington 05401, USA
Arch Neurol 61:525-8. 2004..No large-scale studies to our knowledge have examined circadian rhythm abnormalities in MS patients or the relationship of fatigue to circadian rhythms...
- Restless legs syndrome in pediatric patients with chronic kidney diseaseGarrick A Applebee
University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
Pediatr Nephrol 24:545-8. 2009..We found that there is an increased prevalence of RLS in children with CKD compared to the general population. This suggests that children with all stages of CKD should be routinely screened for RLS symptoms...
- Reverse sleep state misperceptionHrayr P Attarian
Department of Neurology, Vermont Regional Sleep Medicine Center, C N L Patrick 5, 111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401, USA
Sleep Med 5:269-72. 2004..This patient may have a previously undescribed variation of sleep state misperception that the authors have tentatively named 'reverse' sleep state misperception...
- Correlation of severity of FDG-PET hypometabolism and interictal regional delta slowing in temporal lobe epilepsyEbru Erbayat Altay
Department of Neurology, Washington University in St Louis, School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
Epilepsia 46:573-6. 2005....
- Sleep epilepsyLawrence N Eisenman
Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, Department of Neurology, Washington University Medical School, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
Neurologist 9:200-6. 2003..The spread of polysomnography has increased our ability to accurately diagnose sleep epilepsy and facilitated the discovery of an autosomal dominant sleep epilepsy...