EMILY A ARNOLD
Affiliation: University of California
- A qualitative study of provider thoughts on implementing pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) in clinical settings to prevent HIV infectionEMILY A ARNOLD
Center for AIDS Prevention Studies, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e40603. 2012..We explored how medical and service providers understand research results and plan to develop clinical protocols to prescribe, support and monitor adherence for patients on PrEP in the United States...
- Community member perspectives from transgender women and men who have sex with men on pre-exposure prophylaxis as an HIV prevention strategy: implications for implementationGabriel R Galindo
Center for AIDS Prevention Studies, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Implement Sci 7:116. 2012..In this study, we examined the acceptability of individual daily use of PrEP and assessed potential barriers to community uptake...
- California's "Bridge to Reform": identifying challenges and defining strategies for providers and policymakers implementing the Affordable Care Act in low-income HIV/AIDS care and treatment settingsPatrick T Hazelton
Center for AIDS Prevention Studies, Department of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 9:e90306. 2014..Patient advocates have expressed concern that these transitions may present implementation challenges that will need to be addressed if ambitious HIV prevention and treatment goals are to be achieved...
- Social Networks and Social Support among High Risk African American MenEmily Arnold; Fiscal Year: 2007..Young men involved in social networks that provide social support for condom use, HIV testing, and HIV disclosure to partners will likely have better health outcomes than other men. ..
- A Randomized Controlled Trial of the Bruthas ProjectEMILY A ARNOLD; Fiscal Year: 2010....