M S Alexander
Affiliation: University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Effects of vibratory stimulation on sexual response in women with spinal cord injuryMarca L Sipski
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, School of Medicine, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Spain Rehabilitation Center, AL 35233, USA
J Rehabil Res Dev 42:609-16. 2005..Further studies of the effects of repetitive vibratory stimulation are underway...
- Methylprednisolone and other confounders to spinal cord injury clinical trialsMarca L Sipski
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the University of Alabama, Birmingham 35249 7330, USA
Nat Clin Pract Neurol 2:402-3. 2006
- The effects of spinal cord injury on psychogenic sexual arousal in malesMarcalee Sipski
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine, Birmingham, Alabama 35249, USA
J Urol 177:247-51. 2007..We determined if the degree of preservation of sensory function in the T11-L2 dermatomes could be used to determine the potential for psychogenic erectile responses in men with spinal cord injury...
- Development of international standards to document sexual and reproductive functions after spinal cord injury: preliminary reportMarcalee Sipski Alexander
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Spain Rehabilitation Center, University of Alabama at Birmingham, SRC 510, 619 6th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35249 7330, USA
J Rehabil Res Dev 44:83-90. 2007..A standard anatomic diagnosis and a secondary means of describing the presence of male and female sexual dysfunction, genital arousal, and orgasmic function are discussed...
- Recommendations for discussing sexuality after spinal cord injury/dysfunction in children, adolescents, and adultsMarcalee Sipski Alexander
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 1717 6th Avenue S, Birmingham, AL 35249, USA
J Spinal Cord Med 30:S65-70. 2007..To review the literature and provide a framework for sex education for the child, adolescent, or adult with a spinal cord injury (SCI) or disorder...
- Autonomic function and spinal cord injury: are we at a crossroads?M S Alexander
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine, Birmingham, AL 35242, USA
Spinal Cord 46:402-5. 2008..This presentation was originally given as 'The Sullivan Lecture' at the International Spinal Cord Society Meeting in Reykjavik, Iceland on 30 June 2007...
- Spinal cord injuries and orgasm: a reviewMarca Alexander
University of Alabama, 19th St, S Birmingham, AL 35249 7330, USA
J Sex Marital Ther 34:308-24. 2008..Taken together, these findings suggest that retraining reflexic orgasm through vibratory or other forms of neural stimulation may provide a means to remediate orgasmic dysfunction in persons with SCI...
- International standards to document remaining autonomic function after spinal cord injuryM S Alexander
University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL, USA
Spinal Cord 47:36-43. 2009..Experts opinions consensus...
- Outcome measures in spinal cord injury: recent assessments and recommendations for future directionsM S Alexander
University of Alabama, Birmingham, USA
Spinal Cord 47:582-91. 2009....
- Effects of SCI on Female Sexual ResponseKhurram Bashir; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..