G A Albertson
Affiliation: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Recognition of patient referral desires in an academic managed care plan frequency, determinants, and outcomesG A Albertson
Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, Colorado 80262, USA
J Gen Intern Med 15:242-7. 2000..To determine the frequency and determinants of provider nonrecognition of patients' desires for specialist referral...
- Impact of a simple intervention to increase primary care provider recognition of patient referral concernsGail Albertson
Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver 80262, USA
Am J Manag Care 8:375-81. 2002..To determine whether a brief previsit questionnaire about referral concerns can improve primary care provider (PCP) recognition of patient concerns and satisfaction with care...
- Is patients' perception of time spent with the physician a determinant of ambulatory patient satisfaction?C T Lin
Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 4200 E Ninth Ave, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Arch Intern Med 161:1437-42. 2001..Time management in ambulatory patient visits is increasingly critical. Do patients who perceive a longer visit with internists report increased satisfaction?..
- Outpatient case presentations in the conference room versus examination room: results from two randomized controlled trialsRobert J Anderson
Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, Colorado 80262, USA
Am J Med 113:657-62. 2002..The purpose of this study was to examine the effects of two different ambulatory case presentation formats that involve attending physicians more directly...
- What do attending physicians contribute in a house officer-based ambulatory continuity clinic?Elizabeth M Cyran
Internal Medicine Residency Program, Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital, Denver, CO 80218, USA
J Gen Intern Med 21:435-9. 2006..To study the educational contributions of attending physicians in an internal medicine house staff ambulatory clinic...