Affiliation: University of California
- Etiology of neuroanatomical correlates of reading disabilityM Alarcon
Department of Neurology, University of California at Los Angeles 90095 1769, USA
Dev Neuropsychol 17:339-60. 2000..Moreover, estimates of heritability did not change appreciably after controlling for IQ and total brain size...
- Quantitative genome scan and Ordered-Subsets Analysis of autism endophenotypes support language QTLsM Alarcon
Department of Neurology, UCLA School of Medicine, Center for Neurobehavioral Genetics and Neuropsychiatric Research Institute, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Mol Psychiatry 10:747-57. 2005..This locus on 7q35 may harbor a gene contributing variability in spoken language that is not uniquely related to language delay in autism...
- Dementia and neurodevelopmental predisposition: cognitive dysfunction in presymptomatic subjects precedes dementia by decades in frontotemporal dementiaD H Geschwind
Department of Neurology, University of California at Los Angeles School of Medicine, 90095 1769, USA
Ann Neurol 50:741-6. 2001....
- Quantitative trait loci mapping of serum IgE in an isolated Hutterite populationM Alarcon
Department of Neurology, Center for Neurobehavioral Genetics and Neuropsychiatric Research Institute, Los Angeles, California, USA
Genet Epidemiol 21:S224-9. 2001..Both approaches identified putative quantitative trait loci on chromosomes 1 and 21...
- Neural systems approaches to the neurogenetics of autism spectrum disordersJ Piggot
Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095 1769, USA
Neuroscience 164:247-56. 2009....